Puzzle piece

This is the first smut chapter yay. Don't read if you don't want. (I don't understand personally smuts the best)

*Stiles

"Sti... wake up!"

I groan and roll on my stomach, "Fine, I guess you aren't getting any cake."

I jolt up a bit, finally Derek words process through the thick haze of sleep. I turn to Derek and see the cutest little pink cake.

"Happy Birthday baby!"

"Thanks Derbear, did you make this?"

"Yep, I did," he said shyly.

I smile lazily at him full of contentment. You know whats better than turning eighteen? Waking up with your gorgeous and sweet boyfriend and whats even better that that? When he's holding a cake.

I feel a wave of emotions, I know me and Derek were meant to be together. As cheesy as it sounds he saved me.

"Thank you Der... truly for everything." I take a deep breath because after so long of holding back your feelings it becomes foreign to you.

"Derek, I never thought I could have something like this, like you or a future. Every cloud has a silver lining and you are mine."

Before I can continue Derek crashes his lips on mine, and the feeling of electricity rushes through my veins. I've become accustomed to the feeling of Dereks lips and the adrenaline that comes with his touch.

I pull back with Dereks wondering eyes watching me, and an idea pops into my head and I dip my fingers in the icing.

I slowly bring my eyes to meet his as I suck the icing off my finger. I let out a little moan and watch Derek shutter. I dip my finger back in for a second time and bring it to Dereks mouth. He slowly sucks and swirls his tongue sound my finger which get me thinking of where else it would feel amazing. He leaned over to the bed side table and puts the cake down.

Once his hands are empty he takes advantage of being able to move freely and he quickly looped his hands under my thighs and swung me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I made a small squeak in surprised. He then gently pulled me closer until our lips morphed into one, moving fluidly together like we have done it forever. His hands trail down to the top of my robe.

He pulls it open slowly and I hear a low moan escape his lips. He looks at me astonished with dilated pupils. My heart raced as I stared into his lust filled eyes.

I was wearing the lilac lingerie that Derek had to help me undo a few months back.

With his mouth still gapped open he ran his fingers lightly over my sides and ending at the see through mesh on my hips.

"Told you to be ready for my birthday," I say smirking at him and breathing heavily.

"Trust me I am," Derek says pulling me back against him with an equally smug look on his face.

His hands were tangled in my hair as I made my way down his neck. I wanted to leave my mark on him, so he would know he was mine as much as I was his. I bit his earlobe and pull on it with my teeth which earned me a sexy growl which was probably the best thing I've ever heard. It made me want to bite his ear again just to hear it.

I disconnected our lips long enough to pull his shirt over his head and throw it, I honestly don't care where it goes as long as its off his sculpted body.

Hands resting on my hip, he pulls me down and his bulge rubs against mine.

I feel a flutter in my stomach as Derek flips us so he's on top. Him being on top of me makes me melt.