Oops

* Derek

I wake up to Stiles slight snoring, It was seven fifty in the morning.

Stiles is facing away from me, my right arm is underneath him, and on the other side of him he's holding my hand in his. Our intertwined hands lay beneath his head, using the back of my hand as a pillow.

Stiles is still a sleep, and he probably will for another hour or so.

I contemplate wrapping my arm around his tiny waist.

It can just be an "accident", I was asleep, how could I help our "accidental cuddle?"

I roll towards him wrapping my left arm around him pulling him closer to my body. He was so warm and adorable, not to mention he smelled amazing like always. I buried my head at the back of his neck, and invited sleep.

Sleep wasn't as different from reality, because Stiles always seemed to be there to.

* Stiles

I wake up inches away from Derek, and his perfect red tinted lips.

I could stare at them for hours and kiss them forever.

I blush realizing I was thinking about him in "that" way. Again. I mean what the hell is the universe doing to me, first he's my caretaker. It would have been so simple to get an old man, or better yet a woman.

But no, the universe shouted a big "fuck you depressed bitch, enjoy!" I'm not complaining, completely but the torture that is Derek Hale is so immense. I'd kiss him right now if I could and his perfectly tinted lips are tempting me.

But... I'm me, and who'd want that? Not to mention I'm his nut case suicidal patient, people don't want people who are broken, and I'm the definition of unfixable.

I don't know how long I've been staring at Derek but I snapped out of my trance when I see his eyelids flutter open seeing Derek stare back at me, seemingly into my soul. My breathe hitches under his gaze.

"Creep," He whispered with a gravelly morning voice that sent a shudder down my spine. There was a bright smile splayed on his perfect lips.

"I was simply making sure you were breathing,"

"Hmmm, so you weren't watching me sleep?" He said raising his eyebrows cockily.

"You wish Der," I shoot back playfully.

The door bell rings making me jump, and then Derek was slipping away from me.

I just lay in his bed that was somehow more comfortable than mine, and stretch out. I let out a breath trying to clear my head. Derek is talking to someone so I roll out of bed to see who it is. When I get in the living room I see Derek closing the door a package in his hands. Guess it was the UPS man.

Derek opens it and I immediately start blushing.

Its my designs... the lingerie.

He was currently holding up the baby pink lace bustier clipped to the matching backless garter skirt. The sides were mesh and completely see through, while the bust and front of the tight, almost none existent skirt, was lacy and gorgeous.

Derek looked at me, before quickly snapping his head away and searching the rest of the contents before handing it to me.

"Thanks!"

I left for my room, embarrassed but more than anything excited to try on my new pieces.

I peeked my head out to see Derek standing there dazed.

"Derek?"

He shook his head as if to clear his distracting thought, "hm, what?"

"Can you make some breakfast?"

"Yes, breakfast. I can do that," he smiled cutely.

"Thanks Derbear."

- an hour later

"Stiles breakfast is ready!"

"Ok be there in a minute."

I was really hungry so I was rushing to remove my lingerie, which fit me beautifully, and my makeup and wig just made my self esteem boost.

I was reaching to unzip the top went it got snagged.

"Shit, shit, shit."

I keep frustratedly trying, when I groan, "fuck, stupid fucking zipper".

I here a knock at the door, "Stiles are you ok?"

Guess he learn how to knock after the shower incident.

"Well, ha...ha, small problem."

"Stiles spit it out or I'm coming in."

"So I was really hungry, which caused me to rush and take... my outfit off and I got it stuck,"

"I don't suppose you could help me out?"

* Derek

My hand flys up to my face sliding down to my mouth.

So not only did I see Stiles lingerie, which made my thoughts fly to Stiles in the little set, but now I'm actually going to see him it in, with my eyes.

And 'help him out', i could do more than remove the lace two piece I- NO Derek, stop being horny and just help him take it off, in a totally nonsexual way.

I open the door to see Stiles standing across the room, one hand across his body holding the other arm.

"Oops?"

It feels like I was kicked in he chest, all the air suddenly leaving my lungs.

I walked over to Stiles, discreetly looking him up and down, and wow, just wow.

Stiles staring me down isn't helping me focus.

"Can you turn around?"

"Oops, my ass," I grumble.

Fuck, fuck, no that didn't help! Stiles ass is visible. There's a purple matching thong, and his ass is perfectly round.

I stop staring and move to tug on the zipper, I tug trying not to break it.

"Your talking about mine right?" Stiles chuckles.

"Shut up, and don't respond with what your about to say."

"Uh your no fun," he pouts.

"Got it?"

"Not yet."

I finally feel it zip downwards, thank god.

Stiles lets out a little breathe before shrugging it off and bending down to pick up a shirt, showing me everything.

I feel myself growing hard, and I dash out of his room.

"Stiles your breakfast is on the table, I already ate," I call back to him.

I reach my room shutting the door. I go to the shower, releasing myself, panting slightly.

I need to get out of here for a few hours, and find someone to hook up with, I'm straight this is just showing how horny I am if I'm getting worked up over a guy.

Right?

————————————————————————

Surprise!! I thought I'd give y'all an extra chapter because it's Halloween 🎃

What do you think?