The Coven Of Dorm Room Thirteen

"Everyone knows , A Coven is Three"

It was the afternoon before our return to Hogwarts.

Our cases , spell books , cloaks , hat boxes and potion kits were packed and piled high by the door.Spelled with a fabrication incantation that made Mrs Parkinson see two suitcases instead of objects used to to brew magical chemistry and read the stars. Salam , Pansy's Sphynx cat , lounged on the very top case , hidden .His hairless body stretched out to full capacity.Purring , as if he knew he would soon be home.

Pan and I had commandeered the living room as our own villainous , beauty salon.My toe and finger nails had been painted pure black , with gemmed delights nestled in each cuticle.Whilst Pansy had gone for a Wicked snakeskin green.Muggle rock music blasted through the radio , at top volume.

"When do you think E will be here ?" Pan half yelled over the guitar solo.
"Hard to say !" I pitched back , picking at the foils in my hair.Magically beautified hair never lasted long enough ,muggle box dye seemed more reliable.I'd opted for a liquid silver with black roots, they would shimmer purple when in the sunlight.

"One of er sisters were caught with a Ravenclaw boy under her bed , it's a miracle if any of them are alive"
"Imma place bets on Noir " Pan laughed , whilst head banging to the beat.

Suddenly .A dark skinned  girl , carrying three small suitcases cases and a new hat box , with fat corn rolls appeared in a puff of Scarlett smoke.On Pan's fireplace.

"Bloody hell E ! Learn to knock would you ? You can't be spelling around Mum " Pan ,stumbling from the fright , fell backwards and landed on her cushioned behind.

The girl let out a melodic laugh and leapt down , graceful as a dancer.Artful as a cat.

"Afternoon Ebony Crow " I mused , sitting upright.

"Boss" she smiled , with pristine white teeth , nodding to me she clicked her long fingers and her luggage disappeared , seconds later Salem screeched .

Sashaying over to the radio , Ebony Crow flicked it off .Pan helped herself up before embracing E ,in a rugby like fashion.Taken by surprise Ebony yelled as the two collided.

"Ebs ! How was your summer ? " Pan squealed .Fighting her off Ebony laughed fondly at her reception.

"Chaos ! Noir and Mama Yaga  are ready to kill each other , after she was caught with a Ravenclaw boy under her bed"
"Called it !" Smirked Pan.
"Kek and Khorne were firing stink spells at each other when I left - and Pirate got into a fight with Kek's crow , Noir kept saying something pedantic about Ravens are higher up than Crows and that's why she's fraternising with him . I'm glad she's only visiting"

Ebony's family had been attending Hogwarts for several generations.Tracing back ,  all the way to her pure-blood ancestors.Both her grandparents and her great-grandparents,  had their names engraved in shields , above The Slytherin Dungeon fireplace , also known as the Slytherin Common Room.She had somewhat of an impressive reputation to uphold.
That was Ebony Crow's claim to fame.

And uphold she did .Her genetic intelligence made her a prime candidate for Ravenclaw.But her cunningness landed her in Slytherin the Sorting Hat had debated for a full ten minutes.

As we soon found out why , she was to clever and crafty to get herself caught.Tailored , creative revenge was one of her speciality's.The wild streak in her definitely  came from her Mother .Mama Baba Yaga as she called her .Much to the shame of Ebony's father .His brood was more the Weasleys  of the family tree.Baba Yaga was the leader of the chaotic cohort that was The Crow Household.Often punishing the kids with wooden spoons , slippers and an assortment of kitchen tools.