Amortentia

Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence. It's considered to be a powerful and highly dangerous potion. As stated it's dangerous to underestimate a powerful infatuation. Despite its power, Amortentia doesn't create actual love; it's impossible to manufacture or imitate love. The person under the effect of the potion will only hold an obsession for the person who administered it.

After several attempts to remove Pansy from her dorm bed Ebony had given in , the next morning she was cradling a huddled up  Pan in her slim arms , their snores matching adorably.

The instant our dorm room was spelled shut , we all collapsed on our beds and slipped into comas.My insomnia was to weak to battle the stuffed up feeling in my head.Like it had been packed with cotton wool.

Even as I reluctantly sat up , the grogginess never seemed to leave.It had rooted itself in the back of my head , and it was heavy.
I massaged my temples , clockwise then anti clockwise.

Sometime in the night three pieces of parchment had appeared in our room , and where hammered on our bed posts.
Groaning , I kicked off my witch boots and ripped the schedule down.

Breakfast
Advanced Potions Class
Free Study Period - Library/N.E.W.T.
Lunch
Advanced Alchemy N.E.W.T Level
Advanced Defence Against The Dark Arts N.E.W.T level
Evening Meal

All students are reminded of curfew . 9:00pm.

9:00pm ? I could've sworn it was later than that . Fearing this sudden nausea would last all day , I tucked it into my waistband.

I'd been in the top performing advanced classes Since my second year at Hogwarts.Even when I was a demon from hell for the staff , my grades were always high as possible .Hell , my head hurts

I shuck my head viciously.Why can't i think straight ?
It was like I had my thoughts in order , then they melted away like candy floss in your mouth ...mmm candy floss.

"Morningggg Queen"yawned Pansy.Pattering across to me.

I folded the paper away.

"Pan , where are your clothes ?" I asked.
She frowned , paused then looked down.
"Jinkies !" Scrambling for my blanket , she wrapped herself in it like a toga.Cheeks Scarlett.

I began to laugh , a completely unnatural sound .Like a song...this wasn't like me at all.
"It's not funny Ivory !" Pan insisted , rose tinted eyes welling up.Why were her eyes pinkish ?
"I'm ...sorry , you have a great urh ! Figure " I gasped , clutching my sides.Laughter was uncontrollable.I don't remember smoking anything last night . In fact I couldn't remember much of anything .

"Ew pan ! You  slept in my bed like that ! People with start thinking things" Ebby exclaimed , checking under her own duvets before sitting at our dresser.Thankfully fully dressed.

"No they won't ! I - I don't even like you like that yucky ." Pan argued , avoiding all eye contact with her burning cheeks.

"Oh ! Pansy hush , it's fine she's teasing , you have a gorgeous figure , now we have to get ready , we already missed breakfast I think...we slept in" I regained my breath and set about stripping off behind my luggage.

Unlocking my suitcases , I rummaged through them.
Finding a perfectly folded dress.
Navy , almost black , low at the front but not dirtily so.It hugged my curves and had a daring slit from my thigh to my right hip.With a pair of Skelton stockings and my longer cape it would look ....wicked.After a few sprays of my musky perfume I was ready.

Ebby had a double free NEWTs study period first thing.Promising we'd meet at lunch she eagerly bundled her textbooks into her bag and with a green lipped smile hustled to the library.Ebony had desperately tried to be the model student since second year , hoping it would lead to her been Head Girl in our final year.A morbid thing if you asked me .She just wanted to impress her father really .