Beating Sensation

My sister is already dating someone! Ara, I should probably do so too, we're no longer demon slayers, so it's time we live like ordinary girls. Kanae happily skipped back to her room, happiness was written all over her face. She was happy that her sister found the one for her, and felt at ease that someone will take care of her.

The black haired girl was happily skipping to her room, and bumped into Sanemi. "Shinazugawa-kun! Oh my, I have a lot to—" Kanae froze, she was in front of a shirtless Sanemi, who probably just finished taking a bath, he was wearing pants but there were wet spots all over them.

"S-shinazugawa-kun..."

"What?"

Kanae felt her heart beating insanely, and her face was getting hot. She'd usually look away, but she can't. His chiseled body and his abs...I want to touch them—GAH! What am I thinking!? Kanae slapped herself mentally, only to wake up from those weird thoughts she has never had before.

Sanemi looked at Kanae's tomato-red face,Why are her eyes fixed on me, what did I do? Sanemi worriedly looked at Kanae, reaching out his hand to her forehead. "Hey! Are you sick or somethin'?" He softly said, his tone was different from his usual harsh voice, it was soft like the fur of a shiba-inu.

"I-I'm a-a-absolutely fine!" Kanae nervously stammered, she got a close glimpse of Sanemi's beautiful body which she can't stop looking at. Sanemi noticed her eyes were fixed on his body, he looked down to realize he didn't wear any tops. WHAT THE FU—Sanemi internally screamed to himself. What he found weird was, Kanae wouldn't stop staring at him, and her face was red.

"Are you... done enjoying the view?" Sanemi sarcastically said, he had a smirk on his. Kanae embarrassingly jumped away, "Y-yes, sorry..."

"Anyway, um... s-see you l-later..."

"..."

Sanemi watched the girl run the other direction, her hands covering her red face.

Does she....