Mine

"Hey, Kanae... Are you really feeling okay?" Kaida worriedly asked her, she glanced at the Kanae walking beside her. Her face looked like her soul had been sucked away, and she's just a hollow body without a spirit, her eyes looked sleepy and bored, and her lips were in a thin straight line.

" Yes..."

Kaida sighed, Kanae haa been awfully cold towards almost everyone, even to her sisters. Kaida then offered to eat lunch with Kanae, only to get turned down. "I'm not hungry." Kanae said as she walked away.

Kanae knew she couldn't be like this anymore, she was mad at herself for acting like this, but she didn't have any energy to even say hi...
She walked past Sanemi's room, and she also happened to bump into him. The last person I want to see.... Kanae glumly thought.

When Sanemi saw Kanae, he nervously rubbed his neck, and asked the girl in front of him, "So you wanna eat lunch with me? And Kaida?"

Kanae felt her blood boil, she clenched her fist so hard she heard some of her knuckles crack. Why are you always with Kaida? Why does she have to come along?! Kanae angrily screamed at Sanemi, "Why does Kaida have to come? Can we eat without her?!"

Sanemi stared at the girl in shock, he has never seen her so angry before. In fact, he's never seen Kanae in anger before, not even a frown. And now, she's here, screaming at him for inviting her to have lunch with her friend and him. Sanemi was of course worried, "What's with you today?!"

Kanae couldn't control herself and her negativity when hearing Sanemi's worried voice. Just stop, stop caring about me. I know you don't feel this way... Kanae shouted at him without even thinking, " I know you don't feel the same way as I do! I know it! So stop being so worried about me, it hurts!

" I know you like Kaida, I wish you two the best. But why? Why still show me all of this when you're supposed to show it to her?! Stop giving me false hope, Sanemi!"

Kanae felt her eyes watering, and turned to walk away. Just as she was about to take her first step, she felt a hand grabbing her wrist, then a force pulled her close into someone's body.

She glanced sideways, only to see Sanemi stroking her hair and wrapping his other hand around herself. "You thought," Sanemi whispered in her ears, "You really thought I'd prefer her over you, huh?"

"E-eh? I-"

"I knew you liked me ever since the start, so I went to ask Kaida about it,

" I actually really... um... like you... "

Kanae felt her body relaxing, leaning onto Sanemi, she rested her face on his shoulders," I... like you too, and I'm sorry for shouting at you..."

"It's okay now," Sanemi patted her head. Kanae turned her head towards his, to give him a smile, but Sanemi gave her a soft kiss on her lips. Kanae's face turned as red as a tomato, she timidly tugged Sanemi's sleeves, "Don't surprise me!"She said with a pouty lip.

" Hmm? I'll think about it ~"

" Hmph! "