A new chapter

"Ehh? I don't want to tie my hair! Can't we just leave my hair down?" Kanae whined. Mitsuri, who was fixing her hair, tugged Kanae's hair playfully, "No! It's part of the dress code, Shinazugawa-san!"

It was Kanae and Sanemi's wedding day. Mitsuri, of course, was literally the one in charge of almost everything. She was really hyped up about it.

Kanae laughed at Mitsuri's new nickname for her, "Haha! Not yet, Mitsuri!" Mitsuri rolled her eyes, "Your ceremony is literally in 20 minutes."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, Kaida rambled into the room and shut the door with her body. "Sanemi tried to peek into the room when I was gone, he's such a pervert." Kaida jokingly teased, Sanemi shouted at the door, "No, I'm not! Shut up, Dragon!" "Who are you calling a dragon?!" Kaida angrily yelled back.

Kaida put two pink roses in Kanae's hair, it was tied into a delicate braid crown, several small strands were sticking out of the braid.

Mitsuri and Kaida helped Kanae up. Her white kimono had red stripes at the end of its sleeve, and a faint shade of gold glitter could be seen.

"You look amazing today, Kanae,"

"Thank you..."

"Ready?"

"Yes!"

The two girls opened the door, and there stood Sanemi, in a black haori and a striped kimono. Kanae blushed at Sanemi, to her, he was as breathtaking as ever, and his presence charmed her once again.

Sanemi looked at Kanae, her beauty had gone through the roof, and her graceful aura filled the air within them.

"Shall we?" Sanemi asked with a smile.

Kanae nodded, placing her hand in his, as Sanemi locked their fingers together. Kanae whispered in his ear, "I love you,"Sanemi gave her lips a soft peck in return, " I love you too. "

Hand in hand, the soon-to-be married couple stepped into the entrance of the red Japanese temple, embracing the new chapter of their love story together.