Chapter 53

Sevyn

It was 5am on a Thursday morning Sevyn's alarm went off she rolled out of bed walked down the hall checked on the baby and then washed her face and brushed her teeth. She looked down at her ring smiling to herself while grabbing her towel off the bed and looked at Amari sound asleep with one hand in his boxers the other hand behind his head while snoring with his mouth open, she knew he was exhausted he came in early that morning at 3.

She looked at the time it read 5:35am and mumbled to herself "fuck it I could be late today" before crawling back in bed under the blanket. She gently moved his hand from his pants and pulled his dick out he was so tired he didn't even move.

She put her hair in a ponytail and spit on his dick and french kissed his tip he moved slightly in his sleep but didn't wake up. She bobbed her head up and down then took him all the way to the back of her throat he inched up some opening his eyes and pulled the covers back "I thought you had to work today" he looked at her biting his lip. She pulled him out her mouth and spit on it again "I do" she smirked and continued to please him.

He closed his eyes and put his arms behind his head and let her work her mouth. Once she was done she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and tried to get up off the bed

"Nah come here whea' you goin'" Amari tried to pull her up to sit on him. "I have to go to work Babe" she laughed moving out of his hold. "why you get me started if you not gon' finish" he said grabbing her waist. "Amari I'm already running behind we could finish this later" she said attempting to get off the bed.

"Please Bae let me just put the tip in give me like 5minutes" he practically begged. She leaned in kissing his lips letting him think he was getting his way. He put his hand in her panties and rubbed his finger against her then inside her. Sevyn was starting to get weak but she moved his hand away bringing it to her mouth to lick his fingers "The answer is still no Babe now let me up so I could shower" she said smirking at him he let her up and smacked his lips.

She jumped up out the bed running before he tried to pin her down again and really make her late "I love you" she yelled for the bathroom.

Amari

Amari got up about to sneak up on Sevyn in the shower but he heard Sin up babbling in his crib he walked in his room and picked him up "Why you always be cock blockin' Daddy" he laughed laying the baby down next to him and cutting the tv on for him

Sevyn came walking out the bathroom fully dressed for work "Baby I'ma drop Sin off with my mother this afternoon because I got a lot goin' on today" he said looking at her kiss Sincere's hands and cheeks.

"Okay I love y'all and be safe" she leaned down kissing him. "I love you and that pussy too don't forget to bring it to me when you get off so you could finish what you started this morning I'm holdin' you to that" he squeezed her ass with a devilish grin. "Okay Amari I got you all night I'm off tomorrow" she giggled walking out the room to leave.

Around 3pm Mari was gathering Sin's baby bag and everything he needed out the car, he had just pulled up to his mother's house to drop off Sincere for the day. He walked up to his mother's door and unlocked it "Ma me and Sin here" he yelled through the house and she came down the stairs smiling "Give me my stinka" she grabbed Sincere from Amari's hands and Armani came walking out the kitchen "Nope I get him first" he snatched the baby tossing him in the air. "I'll be back at 6:30pm to get him that way you could still make your plans" yelled walking out the front door.

Amari and Grim were at their new restaurant trying out a new dish they wanted to put on the menu while Dice was at the laundromat making sure everything was running smoothly. When they were done they both walked out together "iight nigga I gotta go pick up Sin from my mother" he dapped Grim up. "Yea I'ma take my girl out for dinner" Grim smiled while looking in his phone. "Might link wit you lata tho" Grim looked up from his phone still smiling