Chapter Five

When I woke up from my nap, I quickly realize I'm on Draco's bed wrapped in his arms. His head is rested next to mine and he's sound asleep. I look over at him and smile. His face is still, peaceful. I take this opportunity to drink in every detail of him. His smooth pale skin, his long lashes, full lips. Every inch is perfection. I then realize he's shirtless still and I involuntarily blush as I remember what he did to me. I look at his slight six pack and shiver feeling my sexual urges start to arise again.

I look at the clock on the wall and realize it's still early and I only napped for about 30 minutes. We can still go to Hogsmeade! I untangle myself from his arms carefully and go to his bathroom to clean myself up and fix my hair and makeup.

Once I finish, I walk back out to his room and see he's just waking up. He notices I'm not in his arms anymore and looks up to see me walking towards him. He smiles sleepily up at me and opens his arms as an invitation to lay with him again.

"How'd you sleep darling?" He asks me, his voice deeper than usual from sleeping. I feel a wave of pleasure rush through me at the sound of his 'morning' voice.

"Wonderfully, thanks to you." I say smiling.

He hums in response with a small smile on his face while his eyes are closed.

"You worked yourself quite hard, you deserved it." He says sexily.

"Actually you worked me quite hard Draco. Or did you forget the naughty things you did to me a mere 30 minutes ago?" I reply smirking.

He smiles a devilish grin and pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him. He sits up at the same time and I loop my fingers together behind his neck. His hands lay resting, one on my thigh and the other on my bum.

"How could I forget a sexy little thing like you? You and your sounds were beautiful. Music to my ears." He says nuzzling his head into my neck. I blush at his words.

"I've never experienced anything like that, Draco. It was amazing." I admitted sheepishly avoiding eye contact.

He grips my chin lightly and forces me to look him in the eyes.

"You don't need to be embarrassed Lydia. Not with me, ever. I'm so flattered you've chosen to trust me in this way. These things we're doing, they're intimate and special. They'll only bring us closer. And I'm honored to be your first everything."

"I just don't want you to think I'm easy and have done this with others before. I'm still a virgin." I say sighing.

"I'm sorry for what I said in the bathroom on the train. You're not easy, I know that. You've been a challenge the past 6 years. I've only now gotten you. That's not easy." He says grinning shaking his head. I giggle at this lightly.

"I really like you Draco. I never thought I'd say that. But I do, so much. It's like I can't get enough of you." I admit to him with a small smile.

"I can assure you that whatever you're feeling for me, I feel it ten times stronger. I've had 6 years to think about my feelings for you." He says looking deep into my eyes.

My heart flutters at his words.

"Well how about we go on that date then? So I can get to know who Draco Malfoy really is." I say teasingly.

"That...sounds like a fantastic idea." He replies smiling.

"Want to go to the Three Broomsticks and get some butter beers?" I ask excitedly.

"A woman after my own heart." He says dramatically places his hand over his heart.

We both laugh at his childishness and get up. He puts his shirt back on and we head out the door when he suddenly tells me to wait there. He rushes back inside his room and comes out holding a large assortment of sunflowers. I gasp lightly in surprise looking at the beautiful flowers.