Chapter 3- Going up?

"The mortal world is the most boring thing." Demyx groaned out of frustration. "Whoever heard of walking to get to where you wanna go? Why not fly there?"
"Mortals dont have wings, if they did...then everyone and their Fairy Godmother would be able to get wherever they wanted to" Larxene snarled at Demyx,  the Pixies of the Southern Dawn were not so pleased with the fact that Lord Xemnas sent them to the mortal world to keep an eye on Xeha and LadyLayla. They would much rather prefer swimming in a hot tub of lilly pads or something of that pixie nature.

Pixies disliked being contained in one place for too long, they also hated not being able to do things on their own terms. Different than their fairy counterparts. Fairies dedicated their lives to helping serving mortals from afar, a pixie lived its life on their own rules, flipping the script.  Pixies are much taller than fairies, with pointier ears and are much more prone to causing mischief than happiness.

"Unlike fairies, we actually arent assigned a human to baby around. We get to do as we please." Marluxia smirked. "The only fairy we know is Zexion."

The fairy boy was busying himself to reading a mortal book, Pride and Prejudice. His face covered by the book, his legs crossed and his bang covering his left eye. He was aware that being a fairy meant he was not to be like his pixie friends, but he was only sixteen years old, so he wasn't assigned to a mortal yet. Fairies are assigned a mortal at the age of nineteen, then fairies do good deeds for their mortal without them knowing. Sort of like a guardian angel contract.

The pixies took it upon themselves to go pursue the Student Affairs office, demanding a tour of the school campus. Patiently awaiting for some RA-Resident Assistant to show them around.
The Student Affairs center was cold, too cold for Demyx and Marluxia's taste, as they were pixies of the South, only used to warm weathers and sweet cinnamon smelling air.

Larxene adjusted her tightly fitted new school uniform and smirked as she watched a teacher walk by. Larxene was a pixie of mischief, causing problems wherever she went, she didn't mind to cast a hex or two on an innocent person for her own amusement. She nudged Demyx's shoulder. "Watch this." she whispered and she twiddled her fingers gently and small pecks of glitter formed from her fingertips and with that, the teacher tripped over nothing.

A loud laugh escaped Larxene's chest, she and Demyx began laughing out of amusement while Marluxia shook his head and chuckled lowly.

"What was the meaning of that?! I tripped on nothing...I should take a lunch break." The teacher muttered under his breath, adjusting his bifocals and fixed his bowtie before walking out of the Student Affairs office.

"Evil nymph you are..." Zexion muttered as he turned the page of his story, referring to Larxene. He looked up at the taller pixie, her eyes widening, pretending to be offended. "Nymph? Me?" Oh Zexy you're too kind. She thought.

Just then, the office doors swung open and Ann and Aqua stepped out. "Hi! We are your RA's, we help assist new students transferring to our school. Ann and I will give you the tour of the campus...and then we'll introduce you to some of our clubs and activities we have to offer." Aqua grinned happily and handed Demyx, Larxene, Marluxia and Zexion a pamphlet of the school.

Zexion looked up from his book, closing it slowly and took the pamphlet, scoffing lightly.

"Is there anyone else joining our tour?" Ann questioned before she tapped in the passcode to unlock the double doors to the hallways of the school. Revealing a large breeze way, where a few students were walking with books in hand.