Chapter Eleven

Shawn's POV

Allison was gone when I woke up in the morning. I glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was supposed to go off at 7am and it was 7:34am. I had to be at work at 8:30 on the weekends. I quickly threw off the covers and ran to the bathroom.

When I finished taking a shower, I put on a blue t-shirt and a gray hoodie. I slipped into some blue jeans and tied black Vans onto my feet. I grabbed my phone and wallet on the bed stand and ran down the stairs. Ali was not cooking in the kitchen, or in the living room. My heart started racing. Oh no! Where's Ali?"

I caught sight of a note taped to the fridge. I sighed in relief and put a hand on my chest.

Shawn,

I went for a run with Aaliyah, hopefully I'll be back before you leave for work. I love you.

Love, Allison❤️

******

Allison's POV

{that afternoon}

I was laying on my stomach on the bed. Many college textbooks were spread out around me, a few notebooks and lots of highlighters and pencils. I was studying for midterms that I totally forgot about until Aaliyah brought it up this morning. I had math, science, Spanish, and history. It was my second year so I haven't studied my major yet. Which I have decided is English. I have always wanted to be a middle school English teacher. Anyways, I was studying math when Shawn came home. I heard him coming up the stairs and I tried to concentrate.

He came through the open doorway.

"Hey Angel, how was your day?" Shawn asks, coming over to the bed.

He pushed a few textbooks aside and sits next to me. Shawn nuzzled his face into my neck. I laughed as his breath tickled my skin. He kissed the side of my neck.

"I love you baby."

I smiled and turned to look at him. He properly kissed me on the lips. I felt his hand smack my butt.

"I love this too!" He exclaimed.

"Hey!" I playfully yelled.

Shawn ignored my yells and leaned forward to read my textbook.

"What are you studying?" He asked, then continued to run his lips down my jaw and onto my neck.

"Mmmm math."

Shawn's fingers moved my shirt aside.

"What" he kissed my shoulder.
"About." Another kiss.
"Chemistry?" One last kiss.

Shawn smirked as I shut the textbooks and shoved them off of our bed.

******
Shawn had finally left me alone to study, when I got hungry.

I sighed and opened my closet. I had changed from my jeans and shirt to black leggings and a pink tank top. It was kinda hot up here, or maybe that's just because of what I was doing... I threw my hair up into a messy bun. My feet were cold so I put on a pair of purple fuzzy socks. Shawn was in the living room watching tv when I came downstairs. He didn't say anything so I continued to make myself a bowl of cereal. As I ate the bowl of Lucky Charms, my favorite cereal, I went into the living room. Shawn was watching a documentary about Ed Sheeran. My lips formed into a smile as I watched him watch his idol on tv. He's so adorable. Walking behind the couch, I leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"I'll be upstairs."

Shawn looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay."