Chapter 9

Ben POV

I quickly ran into enemy lines and shot anybody that saw me. I eventually slowed down but I heard over the radio 

"Ben you are advance team get into enemy lines and capture that flag" said Zoe 

I responded "Copy going silent" 

I had a feeling of being watched and I knew someone was above me. So when the All black suit person I glanced at earlier pounced down I was ready. I shot her bullet out of the air and using my second pistol shot the pin off of one of the grenades they had on their utility belt. I smirked and rolled to the side and heard the bang of the grenade going off as I continued my stealth run.

Black mask POV

I pouned down at Ripley determined to show him who he was messing with but he seemed ready. I shot and he shot my paintball out of the air and shot a little right of my waist. I smirked thinking he was going to the morgue soon. Before I could shoot again I heard a bang and looked at myself. 

"Frick"

His bullet hit the pin of my grenade and It blew up. I glared back at where he was only to find it empty. I walked to the morgue after taking of my mask, there was no point. As I walked to the morgue I saw people looking at me baffled to see me out of the game so early and with the amount of paint on me. 

I simply glared at them.

When I reached the morgue I saw all the professors shocked as they saw me at the morgue so early. I simply left the battlefield to my dorm so I could get away from Ben.

Did I like him?

I don't know

Ben POV

I reached the enemy flag and with a well timed grenade took out two thirds of the defenders. I shot the last of them and grabbed the flag declaring the game over. 

After the match there was the award cermony and I got the MVP award. Then The principal asked the crowd.

"Who took out Erica Hale?"

I din't know who I took out since there was so many of them but I felt my heart beat faster at the mention of her name.

Then Professor Crandall whispered into the principals ear.

"She was wearing a mask" said the principal.

I stood up and said 

"I did"