Chapter 11

Ben POV

0400

As I made my way to the firing range I had my hand on my taser, I had the feeling of being watched but when I looked around nothing showed itself. Could it be Erica? I don't know.

My train of thought crashed when I got judo flipped. 

"Caught you off guard didn't I?" said Cyrus, "Well we are recruiting you for our mission."

I was confused and Cyrus rummaged his pockets and brought out a folded piece of paper.

FYEO

Operation Fighting Finch

Mission leader: Cyrus Hale

Agents: Cyrus Hale, Erica Hale, Benjamin Ripley

Mission Objectives: Dig up information about "SPYDER" and if neccesary thwart them.

Mission Status: ROGUE

Do not tell ANYONE about this mission

Destroy after reading

I fished out a lighter from my pocket and burned it. 

"Fighting finch" I said under my breath

"The agency doesn't have many names fo missions." said Cyrus

I sensed someone sneaking up on me and I judo flipped and pinned them down. I smelled lilacs and gunpowder and let go.

"You know about the mission." said Erica

"Yes and Cyrus we need more manpower." I reponded

Cyrus frowned and said "Ripley I assume you know good agents recruit two agents and brief them I will still vet them." 

"This conversation is over." said Erica and then she vanished. 

"Kid, this is for the good of the nation and I will say this but you are the best spy-in-training I've seen so far." said Cyrus now softening "Don't prove me wrong and if this mission goes successfully I will personally make sure you are a third year student." 

He nodded his head and walked away. I just stood there in shock that Cyrus Hale thought I was the best spy-in-training at the academy.

Erica POV

I snuck up on Ben during his debriefing on Operation Fighting Finch and attempted to tackle him but he judo flipped me. He pinned me down and I could smell his scent of gunpowder and mint. He let me go. 

I stood up and said in my normal tone "You know about the mission."

I zoned out for a minute and then said "This conversation is over."

As I was on my way to the dorm I coudn't help but think of Ben. He was such a good spy had a nice personality and was HOT.  He even had a six pack.

"Erica, you can't think this liking someone is a liability in the espionage world," grampas voice rang in my head.

Who is grampa to make my desicions he must of been in a  relationship to have Alexander and Alexander was in a relationship to have me. Our whole family is only here because us, spys had relationships. 

I think he likes me too but it is still dangerous.