Chapter 13

Erica POV

I woke up to a click and noticed I was cuddling with Ben. I must have done it while sleeping. My face turned blazing red.

"Erica you never told me you had a boyfriend," said Catherine my mother who was in the shadows.

My face turned even redder as Catherine said this.

"H-He's not my boyfriend." I stuttered out.

"I took a picture and you two are so cute together!" said my mother squealing.

"MOM!" I exclaimed, "STOP!"

"You can tell me the details later," she said winking.

"How did you find us?" I said now suspicious.

"Oh your ID card dear," she said.

"Do you like him?" said my mother now whispering.

"N-no," I said stuttering.

"So you do like him!" said my mother squealing "I won't tell Cyrus or anybody."

Ben POV

When I woke up I noticed Erica whispering to someone. I pulled out my taser and pointed it to the person.

"Who are you?" I said 

"Your future mother-in-law." she answered smirking

"Wait WHAT!" I shouted

She took the oppurtunity while I was confused and jumped on me and pinned me to the ground. 

"The names Catherine Hale, MI6," said Catherine with a british accent.

"Wh-what was the mother in law comment about." I said my face turning blazing red, she must be Erica's mother. I noticed Erica's face also blazing red.

To answer me she pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of ERICA CUDDLING ME IN THE BED WTF I STARTED FREAKING OUT. My face turned purple. 

"I want to ask you some questions." she said in a chipper british accent. 

"Erica, dear will you leave the room I have to question you future husband." she answered still smirking.

"1, don't call me that, and 2, he will not be my husband." she said leaving the room.

"Tell me what led up to you two cuddling?"

My face turned burning red.

"SPYDER gave me a note and I went to tell Erica in her dorm. They sedated us. When we woke up I knocked out my interrogator and saved Erica. She hotwired a car and we came here for the night." I quickly said.

"We know that but in this room?" she asked smirking

I winced and said quickly"I was going to sleep on the couch but Erica insisted we shared the bed." I said my face turning scarlet.

"Also why do you sleep with a taser?" she asked impressed.

"I was sedated before while sleeping so now I sleep with a taser," I said

"You two are so cute together!" she squealed then she whispered "She likes you. you know,"

I being an absolute idiot said "She does?" and then I immediately blushed so hard a new shade of red was created.

"I will have to take you lovebirds back to the academy," she said sighing clearly sad she couldn't tease Erica much longer.

We got into her car and i sat in the back and Erica sat shotgun.

"You don't want to sit with your boyfriend?" said Catherine teasing Erica.

"MOM STOP," Erica said in my most menacing voice I immediately got chills.

"You aren't scary when you are blushing," said Catherine again.

"STOP, or I will kill you mother or not," said Erica and Catherine stopped.

We started our trip to the academy.