Chapter 10

Ben POV

I saw the principal look at me with shock and the whole student body looked at me with awe and respect. I saw Profesor Mills glare at me. 

"Come to my office after this," said the principal

I could hear the rumors break out among the students as I looked away embarrassed by the attention. I got up and left for my dorm to have some peace and quiet. After I saw the students spill into the building I took that as a sign that the ceremony was over and I made my way to the principal's office. 

"I was expecting you," said the principal. I saw Erica and Cyrus hiding in the shadows and I gestured for them to come forward.

"We think you're quite suspicious." said Erica "That what seems to be the best spy the academy has ever seen comes out of nowhere and is being targeted so we are questioning you." I noticed her wince as she said the part about the best spy in the academy. I blushed for receiving praise.

Next thing I knew I was blacked out. I woke up in a pleasant living room and saw Cyrus across from me.

"I'm here to question you," he said answering my racing thoughts. He got up injected me with a blue liquid.

"Do you work for SPYDER?" asked Cyrus quite sternly

I replied "No" but It felt like I wasn't in control

"How are you so skilled with weaponry?" asked Cyrus

I answered "I learned it at my uncle's ranch and I am the max rank in karate"

Erica stepped out of the shadows and gave me a smirk "He's not lying you gave him truth sedation." This must of been the weird feeling

"Anything that happened here is classified," answered Cyrus and left the room.

I left the room and knew it was 3:02 AM

I made a beeline for my dorm but when I stepped inside I was pinned down. I smelled Lilacs and gunpowder and knew instantly it was Erica. I still fought her for practice though. I feinted a punch to the chest but punched her elbow knocking her off balance and I rolled over catching my shirt on a nail.

When I tried to get up my shirt ripped and fell off revealing my 6-pack. I saw Erica staring at it and I blushed standing there for 3.462 seconds then bolted to my closet and put on another shirt and came back.

"Why did you come here?" I asked Erica

"It-t was about SPYDER." she said still flustered about what happened.

I blushed again and I saw her blush too.

I looked away for a minute and then when I looked back I saw a piece of paper drifting to the floor. I snatched it out of the air and read it.

Meet me at the firing range at 0400

I knew it was 3:43 so I packed a taser and got going.