Another Find??

AAAAAGHHHH I KNOW It's LATE and I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN MORE OF THISSS AGHHH

Here have some fluff y'all.

Above SKETCH by ME so you can se pRoper pOrportionsss of Jake to....new guy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

(I INCLUDED A STUNNING FANART FROM @PallePathos SHES SO COOL tysm ;;)

     Up in his tree, the being watched the warm, yellow squares of golden light thrown from the windows of the cabin flicker and dance

     Up in his tree, the being watched the warm, yellow squares of golden light thrown from the windows of the cabin flicker and dance. His hands were numb, he couldn't feel the bruises from crushing the spines of those hostiles. His heart still felt oddly heavy, he hoped the humans would not suffer infection. It would only prolong his stay and the possibility of them getting hurt again would only be greater.

     Rustling branches all around him lulled him into a sense of relaxation. He leaned against the rough trunk, letting his eyes drift closed. Hopefully he would not fall out of the tree this time. He remembered the humans had to leave behind a few things. If they were unable to get them the next day, he could possible help them...though it made him nervous to get too near any belongings of a human. He just didn't know how they would react.

     The quiet sounds of the snow-bound forest soon caused him to fall asleep entirely, still thinking of the humans' wellbeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Find

     "Jake, I'm fine. You, on the other hand, can't walk."

     "You don't know where my traps are—"

     "I said you could give me a map. Stop being so stubborn, I'm an adventurer, I can handle myself." Steve glanced over his shoulder from where he was standing by the furnaces, ladling soup. He smirked at the disgruntled look Jake shot him.

     The hunter finally let his head fall back, sighing dramatically, "Oh all right...I suppose you could check my traps... But Notch help me I will go out there myself if you aren't back by noon."

     The taller miner rolled his eyes chuckling as he made his way over to Jake, limping only slightly. He helped the hunter sit up, shoving pillows and blankets to support his back, then handed him the warm bowl, "Deal, now eat up, and stay off that leg. I don't want to spend my entire visit taking care of you." He lightly shoved Jake's shoulder as he went to go grab the trapper's hunting pouch.

     Jake snorted, blowing on his soup, "Not my choice..." His tone softened as Steve packed a bag with some medical supplies, slinging it about his shoulders as he bundled up in his winter gear, "Seriously, Steve. If you go missing or run into trouble, I can't help you...just...be careful."