Chapter 3: The Whore Deal

Blue jeans, who I learned his name is Levi, came around everyday for a hour or two before going home. I had fun, but there was always this thought of Mary-Anne coming home and he is with me. It was unsettling to think of the consequences I would receive if she saw that or the long boring talk about how I am so proud of you for finally finding someone and if you need a condom, there are extras in the hall closet. Look, gross.

"You know, you come here everyday and spend time with me. Don't you have any other friends?" I look at him and smirk. "I am offended. I do indeed have other friends. You just haven't met them." "Ooh, ooh, ooh. When do I get to meet them? Do you have a bestfriend other than me?" "Who said you were my bestfriend? I do, his name is Adam and he is so much cooler than you." "You're a roach, you know that? "

"Bwahhahahah! I have to get going, but I can come back later." "Okay, but DON'T use the front door and DON'T be loud. I will leave the window unlocked to my room. Just climb up the porch rails and walk up the roof into my room. Okay. Copy?" "Copy, boss! Later, skater!" "Later, Cockroach!"

Levi turns and playfully glares at me. I stick my tongue out him. "Go away!" I scream at him, obviously joking. "You know, maybe I won't come back. You will just have to be deprived of my time and absorb the 30 minutes I spent with you!" He shouts back. "Thirty minutes is too much time with you. And I only absorb stupid from you." He places his hand over his heart. "I am deeply hurt. I sometimes wonder how we are friends." "Haha, Suck it! Now, Leave!" I flick my middle finger up at him as I shout. As he walks off my driveway, you can hear his deep laugh and you can see him shaking his head.

*******************

Levi texted me saying he was coming over in thirty minutes, so I hopped in the shower. Don't want to smell stinky to my friend. I was washing my body with my blood orange and cinnamon soap when I heard him come in my room. "Mia, where are you?" "Dude, I am in the shower. I will be out in a sec. Just stop yelling and if Mary-Anne comes home, hide."

I turned off the water and stepped out. Wrapping a black bath towel around hair and one around my body, I step into my room. Levi was snooping around on one of my multiple bookshelves. I creeped up behind him and blew on his neck, right next to his ear.

He jumped and squealed like a little girl. I crouched laughing, barely being able to breath. Levi huffed and stomped his foot. "That was not funny." "If it wasn't, then why am I laughing?" I stand back up. "Because you have a bad sense of humor." He retorts. "Ha, Good one. I already know."

"Why were you looking through my bookshelf? I thought you would be one to go right through my drawers." Levi looks at me. "This was right next to the window. And when I came in, I saw some very interesting book choices."

I laughed all the way to my dresser. "You could say that." He continued talking while I grabbed my underwear and sleeping bra. "Like, you literally have a book that is called 'Till Death Do Us Part.' The cover is a bloody hand, holding a bloody rose, with blood drips as the title."

I shout, sarcastically, from my position in the closet. "Really, it is such a sweet book. It is about a gorgeous spring wedding and there is no deaths, not even the goldfish dies." "Haha, I hate you." "No need for sarcasm in this house. If your going to be like that, take your sorry behind to the streets." Levi continues talking as if he didn't hear me. "But, seriously. 'My Baby Sister Exorcist,' do you go out of your way to find books like these?" "Nooooo ah. I would never. That's just that bookshelf. My other three have nonfiction and fiction that isn't death related." "You're weird. I be right back."

I step out of the closet, dressed in my pjamas. Not really pjamas, just a black blue oversized tee with a pair of black and lemon pjama shorts. I grabbed the remote to turn the tv on and jumped on my bed, literally. Hooking my phone to the tv, I started playing a giant game on Drop Block. When I messed up until no return, I restarted the level.

Hearing movement and hushed whispers outside my open window, I shout. "Blue Jeans, you better get inside now or I am slamming the window shut on your fingers." He jumps into my room, "Don't you have homework? Why are you playing Drop Block when you have homework? Huh, huh!" "Because I can. All I have to do is like 5 pages of math homework, so roughly 50 questions. Shouldn't take me longer than an hour."

I see movement outside my window, "And you are?" Levi looks at me, shocked. "Dude, he literally walking outside my window." "You didn't even look up." "I have had glasses for over 6 years, you get used to seeing movement and not knowing what it was. Just tell your little friend to come in. Gon get emself caught." "Adam, you can come in now."

This extreme ginger popped his head in and jumped. I looked him up and down. "Dammmnn! I hope your smarter than him." I gestured to Levi. Adam started laughing. "What he do?" I winked, "Tell you later?" "What a total flirt." I shot around to look at Levi. "Well genius, got anything else to say?"

His head shot up to look at me. "Actually, yes. Where is your bathroom?" I laughed all the way to my bed. "You see this little hallway. Before my door, go to the door on the left. Kapeesh?" "No."

Adam walked over and sat on the bench in front of my bed, backwards. I put my hand out in front of me. "My name is Mia Paisley English. What about you, Carrot?" "You're the feisty little cupcake he comes to see. My names Adam McGee. What's the story, Smokey? You was checking me out." "Not really. I was messing with Levi. He walked up my driveway and said I am here to help you out from your pit of loneliness. I challenged him to shooting game and when he wouldn't shut up, I made him take a trick shot. He missed and got mad, making me go take it. When I was about to go shoot, he ripped off his shirt. Like, cool. You got muscles. What else do you want me to say? I was 'flirting' with you because you were fully dressed and don't look like a basic boy. Did you see his face? He was shocked and mad."

"I like you, Smokey. You are one of the first people to ever do that to him." "Well, I like your accent, Carrot. Holy Shit! I just realized my initials are M.P and yours are A.M. If we switch mine around, it's P.M. " A crooked smile spread across my lips. "You want to mess with Levi?" I whispered into his ear.

"What is going on here?" Levi said, smirking. I deadpanned. "A whore deal. What you think is going on, Bridget?" Adam rolled off the bench laughing. I leaned over the bed to see if he was okay. I burst out laughing.

He was on his stomach with his face into the plush carpet, that my bed sat on. He was laying there, kinda spread-eagle, just laughing into the floor. Levi stepped back towards the window and climbed out. Before he disappeared into the night, I heard him mumble, "I can't get surrounded by crazies." That just made me laugh harder. When we finished laughing and caught our breath, we exchanged numbers. He left and I screamed out the window to him, "I will send you the details!"

I settled in my bed and opened a power point. The title said Whore Deal. I typed up my plan until I was satisfied with what I wrote. I saved it, closed my laptop, and fell asleep.

********************************************

Authors Note

The story names are completely made up. If they are a real movie or a real book. Ooops!

Sorry for not writing in a while. Enjoy, my lovely little demons.