Chapter 1: The End

A/N: This is my second fanfiction, so any comments are appreciated! Also I'm quoting stuff from the dubbed anime. I feel like it fits more.

Edit: Thank you so much guys! 400 reads overall and over 100 on this one!

Edit 2: Omg, now both numbers doubled! I appreciate you guys for taking time to read this.
--------------------------------------------------------------
First Person POV:

IN-GAME  TIME: 10:20:34 PM

"Uwaa, so cool! His clothes suit him so well! And his glasses! I'd love to be able to talk with him! What would he say? Probably something awesome."

I'm gushing over the design of Demiurge, the one created by Ulbert Alain Odle

I'm gushing over the design of Demiurge, the one created by Ulbert Alain Odle. He and Cocytus, made by Warrior Takemikazuchi, are my favorites, but I adore all the Floor Guardians and Pleiades.

I usually take about 15 minutes a day to say positive things to a certain Floor Guardian and 5 minutes overall to every single one. Today is Demi's and Cytus's day, but before I can warp over to the 5th floor I get a private message.

Momonga: Hey, Herohero's here if you want to join us.

Immediately I forget everything I was going to do and warp to the 9th floor: The Round Table.

IN-GAME TIME: 10:24 PM

Ilios: Hey Momo-nii! Sorry I'm late!

Momonga: It's fine. Come say hi to Herohero.

There used to be 41 of us, but now only 4 of us are ever active anymore. I'm not sure if they just left or died, but I don't blame them. Real life comes first, after all. Every day without exception Momonga and I have logged in to check around the Great Tomb of Nazarick. I think of him like a big brother.

Ilios: Wow, Hero-san! I'm glad you came!

Herohero: Hey there. It's been a while, hasn't it Momonga? Ilios?

Momonga: Sure has. To be honest Herohero I didn't think you'd come! You've been gone a couple of years.

Ilios: Yea! What gives? >:(

Herohero: No way, it's been that long?  Man, I've been working so much my concept of time is out of whack.

Momonga: That sucks. It can't be healthy for you.

Herohero: Tell me about it. I feel like my avatar looks.

Ilios: Ah, sorry Hero-san. I didn't mean to judge you.