Chapter 32: Preparations

Sebas and Solution picked me up shortly after I was re-introduced with Gazef once more. It was good to see a familiar face. We make it back to the mansion with no problem.

Solution: Well that took longer than expected, but at least we know the grain is secure. We can return to Nazarick without issue.

Sebas senses that something is wrong and starts to check the rooms.

Sebas: Tuare! Tuare, are you here?!

Finch: Tuare, come on out! We're here now!

Solution: There are a number of scratch markings around the front door's keyhole. Unless we have 3-foot tall rodents, someone must have picked the lock.

 Unless we have 3-foot tall rodents, someone must have picked the lock

I look over Sebas' shoulder and see the symbol for Eight Fingers. I shake with rage.

Sebas: Tuare has been kidnapped, and I am going to get her back. They have left instructions to meet them at a particular time and place.

Finch: I'll be going with you.

Solution: I wonder if that's the best course. Look, I just mean you should inform Lord Ainz before you go. Or have you already forgotten that he swore to protect that human girl of yours?

Sebas: Report this to Lord Ainz for me. Tell him the situation and ask what we should do about it.

So it turns out that Ainz had Albedo organize together a team to help us, leaving Demiurge to command them

Sebas: I will have to offer my gratitude to Lord Ainz. I did not expect this level of support from The Tomb.

Howler: You do realize that Ainz put her protection under his name? The whole guild's name?

Demiurge: Yes, command of this operation will fall to me. If you have any objections to the Supreme One's decision, voice it now please.

Sebas: No, of course not.

Demiurge: Then I hope you're not under any mistaken impressions. We've assembled to cull Eight Fingers from existence. They've spit in the collective faces of the Supreme Ones with their brazen actions and must be dealt with accordingly.