07-

I thought everything will be alright. That, as they said, i'll get out of it soon. But they were wrong and i was as well.

When it comes to fate, there's no coincidence. It's inevitable by nature.
So,

Should i call it fate?

That I was also going to die in this car accident?

.

.

.

It's silent. I can't hear anything. It's all just aches invading all my bloody body. In just a fraction of a second, my life ends and black speckles are forming in my vision.

Yes! That was the imminent danger. This was what fate had in store for a murderer like me. The same tragedy Gunhak went through.
It was written, it was my punishment.

But why ...

Why do i keep hearing that voice?

That voice which incessantly calls out my name?

"HwanWoong!"
KeonHee shakes me lightly.

I slowly open my eyes and see KeonHee who looked at me with a worrying face. Where am I?

I straighten up while spining my eyes around when i finally realise that i am in the library.

Wait, what? The LIBRARY ?

I start to panic. Finally what happened? Am I not supposed to be dead? Or was it a- dream?

"What's happening to you HwanWoong? We were supposed to study together but look at you, you fell asleep just a few minutes after we arrived and you weren't waking up until now."
KeonHee mumbles as he puts his stuffs in his satchel.

"I fell asleep? How is that possible?"
I question him in disbelief. Finally what happened? How did I get here?

"I have the same question too. I tried so many times to wake you up but you were in a dead sleep. I wonder what you did last night to make you fall asleep so early."
He continues to complain, accompanied by a few sighs.

I remain completely dumfounded. I try hard to bring back my memory but the only memory I have was that terrible accident.
I shake my head. What's that confusion? Is my brain malfunctioning ?

"What are you doing standing there? The library is going to close and we can't wait to get home too. Didn't you say GunHak is expecting you for dinner?"
KeonHee reminds me as he was already up and ready to go.

But a word slipped into my ears. And I'm not sure if I misunderstood or KeonHee really mentioned GunHak's name ?!

"Wait, what did you just say? Who's waiting for me for dinner?"
I rephrase his sentence in question.

KeonHee blinks his eyes twice then rushs toward me by leaning slightly forward in front of me and looking at me intently.

"What is this? Are you really the HwanWoong I know? Why do you keep asking me these stupid questions? Or are you still making one of your moldy jokes?"
He yells at me in annoyance.

"I just wanted to confirm. Why are you getting mad at me?"
I defend myself, not wanting to act weird yet and appearing suspicious toward KeonHee. While everything is still dark and incomprehensible.

"Obviously you haven't regained your consciousness yet after sleeping for hours."
He claims out whilst crossing his arms.
I just rub the back of my neck.

"Well, hurry up. I'll wait you outside."
He ends up to say and he leaves me.

I let out a deep breath. What the heck is going on?