In The Dropship (Red POV)

I sat on the seat of the drop ship patiently, watching all the other crewmates sit in their seats. I was excited and terrified. I could barely sit still in my seat. I saw that Yellow couldn't either. Orange was staring at everyone with a death stare that could pierce souls. Green and Lime were conversing with Cyan and Blue. They were seeming to get along fine. Purple, White and Black were silently staring at things. Black focused on the computer in the middle of the room, Purple focused on the floor and White focused on their hands. Pink and Brown were happily talking. I tried to start a conversation with Orange. I looked over to them. "Hi-" I tried to say. Orange looked over at me quickly. I flinched back. They scooted away from me in their chair. I sighed and looked back down at my feet. I reached up and touched my horns. I put my hand back down. I know that this mission wasn't exactly the best to make friends on, but I didn't want to be lonely. It's bad enough that everyone was on edge after hearing the rumor that an impostor was on the ship. I glanced around at everyone again. Maybe the impostor looks different... no. Everyone had the same suit. We looked like a rainbow. With hats. The dropship seats opened up and everyone was allowed to step off. We all looked at each other. Finally able to move around....
Orange immediately ran off to a corner to hide. Everyone just went back to what they were doing. I looked at my seat and sat down next to it. I sighed again and closed my eyes, waiting patiently for the drop ship to land. I leaned back against my chair, suddenly tired. I fell fast asleep a few moments later.