Sabotage (Blue POV)

When would Yellow shut up... I grabbed them and Green by the hands and raced off to admin. The impostor had apparently cut off the oxygen. I went into admin, Brown and Pink looked up at me as they raced to fix the oxygen code. I nodded at them then dragged Yellow and Green off to the O2 room. Nobody was working the keypad. I pushed Yellow into the room and told him to find the code quickly. I unlocked the safeguard covering the keypad as Yellow handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and quickly entered the code on it. It didn't work. I kept entering it again and again but it never worked. Then I looked at the date on the paper.
"Yellow you IDIOT!!!" I yelled at them. "This is the code from YESTERDAY!" Yellow looked at the paper and then the date. "Right...." I growled in frustration as I ran to the drawers and searched for today's code.
"I don't even know why I decided to team up with you and Green. Useless useless useless..." I muttered to myself. I found today's code and raced back over to the keypad. I could feel the oxygen getting lower, my breath closing up. I hurried with shaking hands to enter in the code. As I hit the last number, I could feel everything getting better. The oxygen came back. I took a big gulp of air and then walked out, bopping Yellow on the head as I did. They grumbled and followed me out, Green in tow. "Maybe next time check if the very thing we need to live before you hand it to me."
"You didn't read it either..."
I looked behind me. Green said that. I glared at them before turning back around.
"Doesn't matter now. At least we lived." I grumbled.
"I have a task in navigation... can we stop by there?" Yellow asked. I looked at my task sheet. So did I. "I suppose a quick stop wouldn't hurt."