Here you go shippers, filler chapter.

Brown and Pink went back to what they were doing. Pink sighed, watching the cameras. Brown watched the vents, grumbling.
"I think the impostor is Black. I'm positive I saw them go into reactor! I watched them!" Brown said angrily.
"Calm down, Brown. It's still too early to know for sure."
"But I want to find out who it is quickly before someone else gets killed...."
Pink scoffed. "If we keep watching closely, we'll find the imposter in no time. They're bound to slip up."
Brown looked down.
"Well... I'm going to make sure."
Pink looked away from the monitor quickly. "What do you mean?"
"I'm going to navigation. I want to be completely sure." Brown said.
Pink got out of the chair, almost falling.
"But- But what if you get hurt?? What if the imposter catches yo-" they started. Brown put their finger up. "Shh. It's okay." They chuckled slightly. "I'll be fine."
They started to walk out, but then paused. Pink watched them, almost crying.
"I'm gonna be worried..." they said, followed by a sniffle. Brown turned around and walked over to them, holding Pink to their chest. They stayed there and embraced for a moment. Then Brown spoke.
"Just in case I do..." they paused. "... get hurt."
Pink looked up at them, sniffling again.
"I want you to have this."
Brown leaned in carefully.
Pink blushed as they realized what they were doing. Before they could react, Browns mouth was already on theirs.
Pink squeaked, but didn't pull away. They stood there, stunned. After Brown pulled away, they turned around once more. Pink watched them, cheeks going red.
"I love you." Brown said before walking off to the head of the ship.
Pink watched after them for a long time before returning to the chair. They watched the monitor, but thought of other things.
That just happened... Brown kissed me.
It felt... good....
When they come back, I'll have to do that again.

When they're back....