Impostor Vision (Black POV)

I was just crawling around the vents, relieved that I wasn't ejected. It was a close call, I'd have to be careful now. I crawled into a vent to prowl around. I peeked out in navigation just in time to see Brown walk in. I smiled to myself, this was my chance to get Brown off my back. I leapt out of the vent and ran over to Brown, kicking them to the wall. They fell over limp, like the weak little creature they were. Now it was time to show them what I really was. My stomach opened up, revealing the long jagged tongue I was hiding in there. I shot it out at Brown, piercing them right through the head. I retracted my tongue and picked up their body, throwing it aside. I looked around navigation, making sure I left no evidence behind, when I noticed Lime.

What?!

They were there the whole time?!
It seemed like it. So much for being careful. They were pressed against the wall, looking at me, terrified. We stared at each other for a second. Then I got an idea. I knew how to get Lime out of the way. I had the perfect plan.

I turned around and walked back over to Brown. I put on my best horrified face, looked at Lime, and reported.

I'd never framed someone for murder before. Let's see how good at lying I was.