The Third Body (Green POV)

BODY REPORT!!!

I covered Yellows mouth before he could even say anything. Black reported the body. Blacks face was terrifying....
They looked horrified, traumatized, disgusted. Lime looked numb. "Who died???" Yellow asked, shouting over my hand.
"It was Brown," Black said somberly. Pink looked at them with shock. Or was that sadness...?
"I walked into navigation to simply download data, I was minding my own business. Brown walked in after me to do who knows what. I was peacefully doing my tasks when... when LIME jumped out of the vent and killed Brown right in front of me!!" Black looked at Lime accusingly. Purples head perked up, staring right at Black. "Lime killed Brown!!"
"You lie!" Purple shouted back. "Lime would never do such a thing! He had plenty of chances to kill me!"
"I-I didn't do it...!" Lime said, protesting quietly.
"I don't think it's Lime either." I said, narrowing my eyes at Black. I glanced at Pink, they were seething at Lime. Everyone seemed to believe Blacks story....
I heard the vote buzzer go off. Purple. They voted for Black no doubt...
Lime tried stuttering out that they saw Black kill, but nobody listened to them. They all believed Black. Votes went off one by one. I let go of Yellow so they could vote. Blue looked at me and nodded, voting. I did too. Lime pressed their button hesitantly.

The votes counted up.

Three votes for Black.
One for skip.
The rest for Lime.

Black looked satisfied. I looked at Lime sadly.
"So who's gonna throw them out?" Blue asked. I noticed they were tearing up. I pulled them closer to myself. Cyan and White stayed silent the whole time. Cyan was shaking. White was about to volunteer, but Pink stood up faster. "I will." they said with ice in their voice. "I want to be the one to get revenge for killing Brown." Pink narrowed their eyes and made their way to Lime.
"W-Wait..." Lime said, their voice getting louder. "Hold on...! You're making a mistake! It's not me!" Lime tried to step away, but Pink grabbed them. Purple raced up from their seat to stop Pink, but White and Black held them back. Purple was screaming, Lime was screaming, Cyan was hiding with me and Blue. I thought I saw a grin on Blacks face. I sat back down and squeezed my eyes shut. Blue pulled me and Cyan closer to themself. I heard the cafeteria door of the Skeld open up, and a few moments later Lime stopped screaming. The door closed. I looked up out the window to see their body floating away, getting smaller. And that was it... we murdered our friend. Purples voice started getting hoarse, they quieted down. They tried to scream more, but it sounded like there was sawdust in their throat. They went limp. Probably passed out. We all turned our attention to the lime light on the center table. A hologram appeared to show a small jelly-bean like avatar of Lime floating past the screen. Words showed up on the bottom under the Lime-Beans cartwheeling body.

Lime was not the Impostor.
   One Impostor remains.

The hologram disappeared when Limes avatar floated out of frame. We all looked at Black.
"I thought you saw them kill." Pink said, confused.
"Well..." Black said. "I-I mean I thought I did... maybe I saw wrong...." They looked confused too.
"We'll give you a pass this time Black. But if something like this happens again, you're getting ejected." White said, taking Cyan by the hand and leading them away.
Black gulped and nodded slowly. We all departed one by one. I stayed close to Blue while they took Yellow by the arm and tugged them away.
"Watch out for Black." Blue said sternly. Yellow and I looked up at them. "If they come near you two, get away. I don't want you to get hurt."
I nodded silently. Yellow opened their mouth like they were going to say something, then changed their mind.
I looked at my task sheet and then the task bar watch on my wrist. We were close to being done.... so close.