Navagation (Lime POV)

I was just downloading data, really I was. I was just trying to do my tasks...

I was in Navigation by myself when Brown walked in. I was downloading data. Brown stood next to the course setter, leaning against the wall. I could feel my skin start to crawl. Something didn't feel right. Was Brown it, why were they just standing? I waved at them, praying for my download to finish faster before Brown got a chance to kill me. They nodded back and focused on the vents next to the door. I looked at the vents too, uncertain about what they were looking at. I saw the vent door tremble, both me and Brown perked up. I stumbled away from the download box and fell over. Brown shot up and braced themself for a fight. Suddenly, Black ran out of the vent, charged at Brown and kicked them against the wall. I pressed myself against the wall, wanting to go press the emergency button, praying for someone else to come through the door, but no one came through. I felt like I was frozen. Suddenly, Blacks midsection opened up and a huge, sharp tongue came out. It shot out at Brown and pierced them right between the eyes. They slumped against the wall. I put my hands over my mouth and looked at Black, terrified. They looked over at me, seeming to just notice I was there. If I survived this, I would never be able to forget this. It looked so horrible and disgusting. I felt like I was about to vomit. Black stood there staring at me for a moment, not sure what to do. I considered reporting what I saw but I was still frozen. Then Black got an idea. They smiled at me, an awful smile of someone with a plan and a lie, and I heard the body report announcement go off. I know that I didn't do it... the only one who could've reported was.....

..... Black.