Security (Pink POV)

I watched the security monitors closely, Brown leaning against the wall next to me watching the vent. We agreed that after our tasks were done we would camp the security cameras. Brown walked over the vent once more, circling around it, looking into it. I turned around as they leaned over to look through the holes in the vent. "See anything?" I asked. "Not yet..." they said, walking back over to me. "I'll be watching though. They'll come out of that vent and BAM. That's when we'll get em." I laughed and turned around back to the cameras. "Anything on the cams?"
"No. Just people walking around. Lime was dancing in admin earlier. That was fun..." I said, running off on a tangent. Brown nodded slowly, staring at the vent. Suddenly, we heard footsteps approaching. Brown quickly looked towards the door. I looked up from the camera. Black walked in, then stopped at the door when they saw us. "O-Oh... Hello Pink... Brown... I didn't know you two were in here."
"We said we'd stay in security." Brown shrugged.
"Right... I forgot that. So... how's it goin?"
"Goin pretty good. Everything's under control... for now."
"That's good... that's good."
Black looked behind themself at the reactor.
"Well... I better get going then," they nodded. Brown and I nodded back, me turning back to the cameras.
"Let us know if you see anything." Brown said absentmindedly, watching the vents. I saw Black nod again from the corner of my eye. They walked off towards reactor.
"Black was acting kind of nervous, don't you think?" Brown said.
"Aren't we all a little nervous right now?"
"Fair point."
I rolled my eyes.
That's when the alarms started going off. I almost fell out of the security chair in surprise. Brown looked at the flashing lights in panic.
The sirens went off loudly.
What was happening?