A Masterful Detective!

: when you’re a detective back in your homeworld!

ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰

Your penchant for solving mysteries impresses Riddle very much. He knew you are very intelligent on paper with high scores on tests and witty remarks, yet he didn’t expect your talent for solving mysteries. He would like to hear about your repertoire, work ethics, and the way you’d approach a particular mystery. From what he can observe, your intelligence and reputation as a former detective can help you detect minor details and other discrepancies Crowley might’ve looked over in the past. It would seem that you might discover the hidden truth of this world around you.

𝔏𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔯

Be careful of what you’re doing, Leona warns menacingly. You’d may be stepping in dangerous ground if you’re snooping around with your detective skills. Your shrewdness and quick wit is worthy of Leona’s attention, yet your background to solving mysteries can worry him for a while. He does agree with your views and your discoveries; however, he seriously doesn't want you to get in trouble.. What a bother, he’ll might have to keep a close eye on you.

αzυℓ αѕнєηgяσtto

Your background as a detective does intrigue Azul very much. The information you might’ve discovered from investigating other students and reading around in the library is resourceful for both you and Azul - you may be close to discovering something phenomenal about this school. Yet, Azul would have to stress not to tell your other peers on this valuable information. Of course, you can share this with him if needed, but whatever you do, please be careful on what you intend to do with this information. In dire situations, Azul will have to keep a close eye on you if something goes awry.

кαℓιм αℓ-αѕιм

Kalim can’t imagine thinking about how wonderfully talented you are with your detective skills! He cannot fathom how many mysteries you’ve solved in the past back in your homeworld, marveling on the efficiency of your skills, and how could you possibly solve a mystery here? Kalim’s excitement for you is bubbling all over! He can’t wait to see you solve a mystery in this world. However, Jamil may catch onto your antics and keep a distance from you..

۷ıƖ ʂƈɧơɛŋɧɛıɬ

Your ability to solve mysteries is certainly worthy for Vil’s attention. Being a detective is certainly worthy for applause.  Intelligence is indeed valuable for one’s beauty, he’ll comment but he hopes you don’t get in trouble for the investigations you've been doing around in the school. He wouldn’t get involved in it unless you bring very juicy details about certain students..

ɪᴅɪᴀ sʜʀᴏᴜᴅ

Your skills as a detective does work as a double-edged sword for Idia - you might’ve stumbled upon that weird persona of him ranting all about on the internet and tracked him down at some point.. At some point, Idia is in your hands, helping you discover many truths about the school and other things in your time in Night Raven College. Detective work can be tough, but you two would make a very cool team.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚

Malleus finds you as a very particular yet shrewd human who has a tendency to stick their nose in the wrong places. He can be late to listening to your discoveries, but he looks forward to hearing about them.. As he listens to these developments, there is a small thought of worry - will you be alright with this? You can go far with your detective skills, as long as you can keep safe on the many secrets you have in your sleeve.