Blood Magic!

:A mc with a blood related special magic

ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰

Riddle would be amazed from this type of magic. He is curious where you learn or picked this special ability and ask you questions related to the nature of it. Yet, as a dorm leader, he’ll be cautious of what dangers your abilities may harbor.

He’ll research any countermeasures on your magic on the side to see if there is some way he could do something about it in the future. If you need blood at the moment, duly note to not kill anything that might distraught the other students. For now, he’ll trust you that you’d utilize your powers responsibly and in ways that would be safe and beneficial to the student body.

Riddle may note the cost of you using magic, and so he would advise you to rest immediately after you use your powers. He’d urge you not to strain yourself too much with this type of magic. From what he had read, it may be dangerous for you if you continue to push your limits.

𝔏𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔯

Leona would be very watchful when it came to you. It will be difficult for him to trust you since you can utilize this magic, but once you include your reason for using this, he’ll trust you. The thing is, as a lion, he does have sharper senses than most students in the campus, including the Savanaclaw students as well. He can smell the blood and be completely overwhelmed if you’re manipulating a large amount of blood.

All he could do for you is tell you to use your magic responsibly. Who knows what would happen if your magic goes haywire? However, your constant promises with him that you’re using your magic safely would change his mind. Besides, at drastic times, that is when you use your magic, right?

Jokes aside, Leona would be very concerned if your magic expends a significant portion of your health. He’d quickly take you to the infirmary and have you snack on something. The dorm leader would probably give you a quick scolding here and there, but you know how to handle yourself. It’s not like he’s going to baby you all day. You are a responsible magician who knows what they’re doing.

αzυℓ αѕнєηgяσттσ

For Azul, your powers may be considerably dangerous if he were to ask you for a contract with him. Yet, he’ll be certain to aid you in case you need it. This peculiar magic of yours is interesting - drawing out blood to amplify your magic’s effectiveness. It may be powerful, but it can have its drawbacks. 

He’ll ask Jade and Floyd to provide you supplements if you ever strained yourself using your magic. Of course, Azul would accompany you on the way to the infirmary and listen to what the nurse would say about your magic. He’s not one to give you advice on how to handle yourself with this type of magic, but he can give you snacks and medicine in case you push yourself. 

Like Riddle, he’ll spend some time in the background researching about your magic and look through any resources that may help reduce the repercussions of this skill. He is certain that nutritional foods may be a temporary, but there has to be more to just food to stabilize you after you had expended yourself significantly. If given the time, he might offer you some inhibitors that would reduce your pain for a bit after you use your magic.

кαℓιм αℓ-αѕιм

Kalim would be frank: your magic is terrifying and cool at the same time. He’ll might ask you how much blood do you need to draw in order to make your magic powerful, and he’ll worry.. If you’re using a significant amount of blood, he’ll be very concerned on how exhausted you look after you’ve used your magic. 

Please hang in there - the puppy boi will get you food, medicine and other necessities - just anything that would bring color to your face after you’ve used your magic. Just, please don’t strain yourself. His poor heart would break if you ever faint on him. 

If Kalim were honest, he completely understands that you’re wisely using your magic so you won’t kill yourself. He knows that you’re a responsible magician, but he doesn’t want you to break yourself physically or mentally. Heard Of Overblot? Do you need water? Do you need food? Do you need a cuddle buddy? Kalim would be at your beck and call, if any incident related to your magic happens.

۷ıƖ ʂƈɧơɛŋɧɛıɬ

Vil would be attentive on your magic and keep tabs on you if you’re pushing yourself with this ability. He’ll be intrigued on what your powers do and the potential of this magical nature, but yet, he acknowledges your limits. You’ll need to keep that healthy and glowing complexion to yourself. 

He’ll keep you to your word that you’ll be utilizing your magic in case of emergency. But do take note of this: he will give you a lot of nutritional products that will make your skin glow and help your blood circulation. Yes, you will have your food and nutritional vitamins, but please don’t look like a ghoul. 

After you have used a considerable amount of magic, you’d have to come to him for a special spa from Vil. Yes, this is a free service from him since you are a magic user, just like him, who needs to take care of themselves in every single way possible. 

ɪᴅɪᴀ sʜʀᴏᴜᴅ

“Excuse me? Did you just say blood magic?” Idia would gape at you with wide eyes. For a second, you saw a little flame burst from his hair. It is a given that he is the incarnation of a god and seen many souls here and there with unique abilities, but your abilities came as a surprise. 

He’ll pour in hours of research - even losing sleep to acknowledge the true nature of your powers. Maybe your powers are from an ancient god your ancestors had killed and that type of magic was passed down as a blessing or a curse.. Maybe you got a power from a freak accident. Who knows? He’s intrigued. 

To note, he’ll be very upset if you come to him with a face as pale as a ghost. He’ll roll you up in a blanket burrito and feed you many snacks and whatnots so your conditions will stabilize. Heck, he’d probably do a summoning circle to save your soul from going to the Underworld.  

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚

This fairy is no stranger to unique magicks just like yours. In fact, he’ll be quite intrigued rather than shocked when you tell him about your powers. As an individual who boast a much powerful magicks than everyone in the school, he’ll give you advice and respect your wishes about utilizing your magic safely. 

Malleus will note the costs of you using your magic and caution you since you’re a human with limits. He’ll take you to the infirmary accordingly if you ever expend yourself while using your magic. He may consider on letting Lilia and the others look after you since you carry such a powerful magic.

But, he’ll respect for your magical strength and applaud you for carrying such a burden of a power so bravely. Perhaps he can learn from you. Ironically, the both of you have much to learn about your abilities… Let’s walk down the path of discovery for your superpowers.