Tons Of Cards, Chocolates And Roses!

Scenario: MC is receiving tons, tons of cards,  chocolates and roses from almost all NRC students. How would Vil, Idia, Malleus and Azul react to that? Bonus: the mountain of cards actually falls and buries MC under it.

nrc be like “all we know is twerk, be bisexual, love mc, eat hot chip, and lie”

- It doesn’t help that the Pomefiore dorm is also stuffed with all sorts of presents from Vil’s followers and suitors

- It doesn’t help that the Pomefiore dorm is also stuffed with all sorts of presents from Vil’s followers and suitors. He watches your plight with amusement and understanding in his eyes.

- He doesn’t mind all the gifts you get. Vil knows that he’s the one you love, and no number of fancy chocolates from Juice or Deuce or whatever his name was is going to change that!

- Vil might post a picture of you two with your presents to his Magicam so that everybody knows who his heart belongs to. You two are a true power couple in the making, and he wants to show it off!

- He panics when the pile of presents fall over and buries you. He’s shrieking at Rook to come help dig you out, and all the inhibitions he has to protect his hands are out of the window and he digs you out.

 He’s shrieking at Rook to come help dig you out, and all the inhibitions he has to protect his hands are out of the window and he digs you out

- Uwahhh.... So many presents from so many admirers... Idia’s in awe, and it takes a moment for him to process all the gifts you’ve received from your peers. There’s so much, and he feels so small next to it.

- But like always, you’re quick to reassure him that you like his gift the best and that you love him the most. Idia shyly pulls you in for a hug, wishing you a happy Valentine’s Day and mumbling about how he’s glad to be your boyfriend.

- He freezes when the pile falls over on you, and Ortho has to shake Idia back to life. Idia quickly brings in his gadgets and robots to help dig you out, cradling you and checking to make sure you weren’t hurt.

 Idia quickly brings in his gadgets and robots to help dig you out, cradling you and checking to make sure you weren’t hurt

- Malleus does feel a twinge of jealousy stir in his chest when he sees all the gifts. Look at you, loved and adored by all! He tries to push it aside, and he makes a coy comment about how adored you are by your peers.

- He plucks at the roses, murmuring that he could make you a whole bed of unwilting, enchanted roses for you if you so desired. It’s so obvious that he’s jealous, and you’ll have to calm him down with some kisses.

- Malleus probably cries in his room when you give him your own gift, fondly cradling the little box of chocolates like it was his firstborn. Human customs when it comes to love never fail to baffle him.

- He swiftly rescues you from the pile of toppled gifts with his magic. Malleus teases you, chuckling about how you seem to need his help in any given situation. No worries, child of man, Malleus is all yours.