I'm Dating My Professor's Grandchild!?

:‘I’m Dating My Professor’s Grandchild!’ wish!

ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰

Riddle kept quiet about this fact. He observed from the way you interacted with the instructor after classes and your resemblance to him. The young dorm leader has no words other than the occasional comment on how you would take Lucius in your arms with the cat purring oh-so-loudly. Yet, Riddle would hate it if Trein ever finds out about your relationship with him, and so, he’ll keep it under lock until Trein says his blessings to you.

𝔏𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔯

Leona already knows - from the second he catches your scent.. It somehow carried the familiar scent of Trein’s cologne and that dreaded cat’s scent. Who would’ve known that a herbivore like you would be related to that old man in crimson velvet? Well, if Trein is a man of morals, Leona will ensure to give you space as much as possible and await the instructor’s blessings as a keystone to your relationship. On the other hand, the wait will be agony to him, testing his patience until Trein says something to Leona.

αzυℓ αѕнєηgяσtto

According to the cat, Lucius is quite fond of you as a relative, often awaiting for you to retrieve cat food for him and scratch at a certain spot.. And with Azul’s many talents to communicate with the cat, the dorm leader has learned many things about you. Yet, noted from the cat alone, he would have to await for the instructor’s blessings in order to get closer to you. Of course, Azul likes you, but he’d be in trouble if he became closer to you without your grandfather’s permission.. For now, he’ll await for you and Trein to say your blessings.

кαℓιм αℓ-αѕιм

Kalim had no idea! Well, Jamil had pointed this out many times throughout the school year, but the dorm leader didn’t pay attention that much. Instead, he would outrageously hug you in front of the instructor, earning a perked eyebrow from him and tell you how awesome you are! Well, it may seem that Kalim would get trouble with Trein a couple times - every now and then, the sunshine boy would emerge from the history classroom with a sad puppy face.. Well, at least Trein is protecting you until you’re of age.

۷ıƖ ʂƈɧơɛŋɧɛıɬ

Vil often marveled how you two resembled each other so well. Although you had your parents’ dominant features on your complexion, he could tell that you inherited your grandfather’s poise and love of Lucius. It was no surprise that a grandchild of Trein would be here in Night Raven College as a student. Yet, Vil could easily approach the instructor to ask for your hand, but for now, he would have to wait for the right timing..

ɪᴅɪᴀ sʜʀᴏᴜᴅ

It was then and this moment Idia knew he screwed up. He knew he shouldn’t get close to you like that. In the back of his mind, he feared he’d get scolded by Trein and ridiculed by his other classmates if word came up that you were dating Idia. You’d notice an immediate change to your dynamic: Idia becoming more quieter and thoughtful as he listens to you and more ‘shyer’.. Perhaps Idia doesn’t want to disrespect your grandfather, your surmise as you continue to talk with him like it’s nothing.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚

Your relationship towards the rather poised and strict Professor Trein is a little rumor Malleus knows about you. Many students often talked about you like you’re a sort of deviant, someone to avoid, and someone unfriendly - yet, you’re a different kind of person, going on nightly walks with you and having a pleasant smile at your lips. It is evident that you are an entirely different person than what Malleus thought you were.. Yet, he will respect the dynamic you two have and not cross any boundaries unless you are ready.