Types of Kisses!

Types of Kisses

ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰

ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰

Riddle is quite shy about doing direct kisses himself. He would prefer if you give him kisses on the cheek or kisses on the back of the hand. Kisses on the lips would be done behind closed doors when you’re not around anyone who might tease you two if you ever get caught. Riddle loves it when you kiss him first, your lips on his cheeks followed by a little blush dusting his cheeks. Would it be too much if he can have more of your kisses? He can’t bring himself to say that little comment as he holds your hand, a shy smile at his lips. 

𝔏𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔯

Leona would engulf you with lots of kisses, specifically bite kisses and kisses that elicit a squeak from you. He won’t hesitate to give you more, mark you somewhere on your neck where the whole world would see that you belong to him. Every time you’d come to his dorm for a visit, he’ll immediately kiss you on the spot, one of desire and hunger. Once you run out of breath, a smirk curls at his lips as you try to formulate a protest on his behavior. 

αzυℓ αѕнєηgяσtto

Azul is quite polite with his kisses, often kissing you by the back of the hand. This is one of the few kisses he found as polite and endearing gestures. He wouldn’t certainly dare to kiss you in front of everyone in his workplace - the thought of being teased by Floyd and Jade brings an embarrassed blush to his cheeks. If anything, when you schedule an appointment with him in the V.I.P room, he’d be more than happy to kiss you with more intriguing ways than just a kiss on the back of the hand.

кαℓιм αℓ-αѕιм

Kalim is a pure lad, kissing you on the cheek while he hugs you oh-so-tightly. He absolutely loves the flustered face you’d make every time you do that, a hand on your cheek and a shy smile on your lips. From just witnessing this adorable sight of you, he cannot help but give you another hug and shower you with pecks on your cheek. Kalim just loves you so much! Repeatedly saying “I love you” to you while rubbing circles on your back, he is just so smitten - even to the point of kissing your crown for a good measure. HIs excuse for doing that: you’re his royal Highness! 

۷ıƖ ʂƈɧơɛŋɧɛıɬ

Vil is quite fancy with his kisses, often doing the French™ kiss with you. As you two kiss, you can taste his cherry lipgloss and smell his rose perfume. You cannot believe you’re kissing the Vil Schoenheit™, the most fairest of them all. A little chuckle of amusement rumbles in his throat. “What a quaint potato~” He chuckles as you break away from the kiss. The kisses you’d have together would happen behind closed doors after a long while of gossiping or some much-needed pampering. He’d be a little annoyed if you happen to smear his lipstick, but whatever - a kiss is a kiss. 

ɪᴅɪᴀ sʜʀᴏᴜᴅ

Idia is too shy to even kiss you. Often would you surprise him with a kiss on the cheek and the poor dorm leader is on fire, a poignant red lighting his hair up. What should he do? Can he kiss you back? But what if you don’t like it? What kiss can he do? Idia is overthinking this to the point of worry that you’d have to give him another kiss. Welp, Idia_Shroud.exe has stopped working. May he find a way to reciprocate his love for you.  

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚

The fairy is quite used to cheek kisses since childhood. A simple gesture as a cheek kiss is nothing surprising to him, but something as different as a forehead kiss is shocking to him. Why, what a wonderful feeling that is building up in his heart. Could it be your ‘magic’ working onto him? This feeling of ‘love’ capturing his whole being to kiss you back, you’ve certainly charmed him with your lips on his forehead. It seemed like you’re blessing him with your love and affection.. A beautiful note of love from your heart to a fairy.