You Can Heal Yourself!?

: when you have regenerative abilities..

ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰

Your abilities are quite a blessing as a magical skill. Healing magic is quite rare amongst magicians in the realm of Twisted Wonderland and you having these abilities would be quite the sight. If you don’t mind, Riddle would watch you work your magic, observe the complexities and beauty of it as you heal a student from their injuries. Is this a certain type of skill you learned to achieve or a gift bestowed upon you by the whims of fate? The dorm leader would do everything in his power to help you with your powers if there is a recoil or a curse behind it. With that, it is his responsibility to look after you.

𝔏𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔯

Leona had seen all sorts of Unique Magicks as a kid, yet he had never witnessed something like your abilities before. Were you affiliated with fairies before when you received this gift or was this a new skill you picked up from before? Leona cannot believe someone like you would have this type of ability, a little herbivore with nothing but an ability to heal oneself. He’d say that it isn’t useless since you can obviously heal yourself..

αzυℓ αѕнєηgяσtto

Your abilities are quite the interesting asset about you as a student. Though, Azul keeps his distance with you since he doesn’t have any prior knowledge about regenerative abilities.. Some of the few things he’ll consider about your abilities is its functionality and effectiveness. Your abilities are quite the mystery.. He never encountered anyone who would have self-healing abilities. His curiosity is piqued, contemplating if he can use your abilities to his benefit..

кαℓιм αℓ-αѕιм

Kalim finds your powers as a super cool asset about you! Although the young man would hate to see you hurt, watching you use your abilities to heal yourself is a sight of awe and incredulity. Many questions fill his mind as he tries to piece everything together. This has to be a blessing from a magical being you’ve encountered from long ago! Is there a sort of trigger that activates your abilities? Kalim wishes his eyes were deceiving him, but your ability is one that commands respect and untold power.

۷ıƖ ʂƈɧơɛŋɧɛıɬ

Vil looks at you with an awed expression at his face as you calmly heal yourself with your abilities. How quaint.. To see you effectively restore yourself whenever you got hurt was something Vil never thought he would witness. Was it due to a potion you drank and irrevocably changed you to this state? He would certainly look into your medical history and your knowledge on potions if you have any that might’ve made you into the person you are today.

ɪᴅɪᴀ sʜʀᴏᴜᴅ

Idia had no idea that you had this ability in the first place. That one time when he witnessed your abilities in action was when you got hurt during Flying Lessons. Instead of taking you to the infirmary, Idia saw you heal yourself.. What was left of that nasty bruise on your knee became a new patch of skin in a blink of an eye. The dorm leader had to take a moment.. That is impossible! He thinks to himself as he tries to make sense of this situation.. You don’t really have magic to begin with unless.. A second thought passes his mind - this regenerative ability must’ve been a some sort of curse or a blessing from an entity… Looking into this ability would quite the endeavor, yet rewarding as he learns more about the truth about your ‘magic’.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚

Malleus is too familiar with healing magic, especially with self-regenerative abilities. He takes it into stride, watching you heal yourself with an amused smile of his. His curiosities about your magic would be the nature of your race - if you’re part fairy in your ancestry or maybe a fairy in disguise.. A human like you having these abilities would honestly blow his mind. Malleus would have to ask Lilia if he happens to know any fairies with this kind of ability in the meantime..