B.) Don't Head Inside

Toshiki: I don't think this is a good idea...It could be another trap, Sensei.

Nokia: Yeah...even if we did received the key from the blue spirit...whose the say they weren't tricking us. They probably was a vengeful spirit in disguise.

Tsukasa: Yikes...You kids might have a point. Okay....Let's go somewhere else...

-Meanwhile-

Keisuke was all alone in the hallways, but he's starting to get the feeling that someone was following him...

Keisuke: (Stay calm, man. You can do this...even though the school gotten quiet again and there's a possibility that a spirit is lurking around here...)

Keisuke walked down the walkway that was leading to the annex...

Keisuke: Whoa...

Then he heard drizzling rain pouring down with a thunder flash crackling through the air.

Keisuke: Am I...actually outside...?

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Keisuke: What the-?!

Keisuke looked up to see a man falling down from the rooftop and fell down near the bushes on the ground.

Keisuke turned pale as he just witnessed someone died.

Keisuke: WHAT THE HELL?!!!

Keisuke started screaming and freaking out.

Keisuke: W-What the hell did I just see?!! Did someone...just really committed suicide in front of me?!

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

To Keisuke's horror, the same man from earlier fell from the rooftop down to the cold hard ground.

Keisuke: Holy Shit....Just what the fuck....Am I seeing someone killing themself in an endless loop...?

Not bothering to look for the answer, Keisuke then saw the body disappeared and near a key in the bushes where the body laid.

He quickly proceed to grab it by jumping over the ledge as quick as he could. As soon as his grip tighten onto the item, he hopped over the railings as soon as he heard the scream again.

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Keisuke:.......

Keisuke looked at the key.

Keisuke: This key...belongs to the principal? Then...that means...

He looked at the dead body on the ground. It was a man wearing a brown suit.

Keisuke: So this...is the Principal...the guy who caused all of this madness...?

So, the principal is replaying his death over and over in an endless time loop to atone for his sins aganist Sachiko and her mother.

He tried to rape Yoshie but ends up accidentally killing her and then killed Sachiko to keep her quiet because she witnessed the crime scene.

Keisuke couldn't forgive this man.

He may be a pervert himself but he got standards.

Keisuke: You deserved it, asshole...None of this would've happened if you've just kept your dick in your pants. Because of you, so many innocent people...especially children have suffered...

The body of the Principal vanished after that...

Keisuke decided to continue looking into the next wing.