Shishido-chan?

*Tsukasa's Pov*

I don't know how long I've been here in this school...

Seconds...Minutes...Hours...flew by so fast before I even knew it. I been searching around for my students in this Godforsaken hellhole.

I was with Kujou, Tachibana, Okumura, and Shinozaki when I first got here...

Then...I lost them...once that earthquake hit...

Where am I now...?

I have literally no idea where I'm going...

All I could do was press on and move forward hoping for the best that I find somebody alive or at least...sane...

Me: Shinozaki said we were spirited away by the Sachiko Ever After charm. I read the article about the missing children some time after I've separated from them....

A massacre took place here in this school thirty years ago where three children lost their lives to a teacher...

But...oh boy was I wrong with that conclusion.

There was something sinister about this school...

Yet...It felt so familiar...

A feeling in my gut was telling me...I've been here before...

But that's impossible...

I don't remember ever being in Heavenly Host up until now...

I heard the rumors but I dismissed them because I wasn't a fan of gossip...not even during my teenage years...

But still...something feels missing...

Almost like...

I've forgotten something...or someone...

........

Me: I need to find those kids...Shinozaki seems to have a bit of intellect of this school. Maybe he could pass some information the next time I see him...God, I hope he and the others are still alive...

.....

I'm scared...

.....

(Keep It Tsukasa, You're a man now....)

*Third's Pov*

Tsukasa walked down the desolated hallways feeling really anxious. The corridors were reduced to silence as he walked by...

But he could tell....

That he was being watched...

Tsukasa: Great...I got chills now...

"Tsukasa-kun~!"

Tsukasa: Eh?

The history teacher of Kijima looked around his surroundings wondering who called him in a polite but frequent manner. But all he could see was an empty hallway.

Tsukasa:.....Was I...Hearing things...?

"Tsukasa-kun. Sometimes I believe you should be a little more honest with yourself."

Tsukasa:...!

Tsukasa looked at the door nearby where he heard the voice was coming from.

That voice....didn't belong to any of his students at all...

But apart of him...felt safe hearing that voice...

"What do you mean I'm a bad cook, Tsukasa! You're so rude!"