The Good Ending (2/2)

-Nokia's Pov-

We made it......

We made it out........

The five of us made it out of that twisted nightmare alive...

Once we got back home, the red and black sky begin to get suck into Heavenly Host like an exhaust vent.

After that, the sky was blue and clear as day once again bringing it back to it's beautiful scenery outsing both the moon and the horrors the Nirvana alike.

The six pillars disappeared leaving only giant pillars in their wake.

The rising sun brough light and hope around the world for the people who had suffered in beneath what could've been an endless night of terror...

Those who died in Heavenly Host had finally been set free from their torment and have their existence be able to be restored...

However...

Yuri-chan...

Otonashi-Senpai...

Hasegawa-Senpai...

Tsukasa-Sensei...

Since they had died in that school

Since they had died in that school...we couldn't be able to bring them back from the dead.

So for that...they were no longer with us anymore among the living.

Families, friends, and loved ones of the decreased were left to mourn their passings

The curse that was built within malice and darkness had left behind not peace but sorrow...

The blood sacrifice that took place of a brave girl who bore the name "Shinozaki" along with her decreased friends had her own existence erased...

No one remembers who Ayumi Shinozaki is anymore...

The bloodline fell apart and all was lost in the process...

As for us...

The Kijima Survivors...