Malfoy Manor Again

"I didn't think so many of us would be going," Ashlyn said sitting down at the table in the kitchen of No 12 Grimmauld Place.

"Well, it does seem a bit crowded," Mrs Weasley said looking around the table. Remus and Tonks were sitting at the far end of the table, with Mr Weasley who was telling animatedly about a raid they had done a few days previous. Sirius and Harry were engaged in a game of wizarding chess. Fred and George seemed to be discussing what seemed like a new Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes product.

Ashlyn thought eight people trooping into the Ministry for the Malfoy's hearing is going to be extremely weird. 

"We'll be going, obviously," Ashlyn said pointing to Harry, her, Tonks and Lupin.

"Sirius is coming with me," Harry said.

"Why?"

"To testify," Sirius yawned as his pawn stabbed Harry's rook. "Got to do it smooth," he was telling Harry.

"What about you two?" Ashlyn asked narrowing her eyes at the Weasley twins.

"To testify, of course," Fred said, rolling his eyes.

Ashlyn raised her eyebrow. "What do you have to testify for?"

"We'd like to testify that the Malfoys are gits, but sadly, not today," George said.

"You'd never believe it," Fred was saying, looking around the table, making sure he had everyone's attention, then continued.

"Harry had just risen from the dead," he said. Harry choked on his coffee.

"I didn't die," he said.

"You died, if we say you did," George said shutting him up. "Go on, Freddie,"

"Thank you, my holey brother," Fred said. "So, Harry had just risen from the dead and vanished into air. And we were fighting Yaxley, I think. And a killing curse whooshes past my face," he moved his hand to show it.

"Then," Fred gave a dramatic pause, as everyone listened. Remus had lifted his coffee mug halfway to his mouth.

"A shield charm," Fred said grandly.

"Out of nowhere," George added, with the same tone as his brother.

"What are you trying to say?" Ashlyn sighed.

"Patience, bowtruckle," Fred said off-handedly. "And then we look around to see who was this new ally of ours,"

"And then we see Draco Malfoy with his wand pointed at us,"  George said taking a sip from his mug, reminding Ashlyn of those old uncles you find in pubs talking about the huge fish they caught the other day.

"So George sends a Stunner, and he deflects it. But we had Yaxley to bother with, and we left little Malfoy alone. Thought he was looking for his mummy," Fred continued.

"But he doesn't leave and hangs around. Just casting shield charms, and deflecting spells,"

"Malfoy came over to our side," Harry said prodding his queen forward.

"And that would be my work," Ashlyn said thinking. "I told him that Remus, Tonks, and Fred were in danger. And at that time, if I remember it correctly, I was with Tonks, Sirius was with Remus, so that leaves you, Fred,"

"What are we missing?" George asked, leaning slightly on the table, looking questioningly at Ashlyn.

"Why would that git come over to our side in the end?" Fred finished with a similar expression.