chapter 1

Things you need to know
Y/n =your name
Bsf/n =best friends name
Duke =Duke
*...* = thoughts
A/n =authors note

A/n: this is my first ever wattpad story so I'm sorry if it's bad

Y/n: I'm all ready to go
Bsf/n: omg I'm so happy for you I just wish you didnt have to leave us all behind.
Y/n: omg I know I'm going to miss you so much. You can come and visit any time you want though.
You say goodbye and bord the plane. You check tiktok to see Willywonkatiktok has uploaded a new video. You click on it and hes moved to LA. *I wonder if I'll ever see him around* You have a long journey ahead of you so you decide to fall asleep. When you wake up everyone starts getting off the plane so of course you get off and leave. When you arrive at your apartment you unpack a few boxes and when you decide to stop its around 9:00PM. You see duke is live on his spam account so you send him a legendary

Duke: oh thank you so much Y/n I almsot missed the legendary. I followed you back.

Y/n: *OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY FOLLOWED ME BACK*
You sit in shock and watch the live and then duke says

Duke: thank you so much for joing but I'm gonna hop off live now I'm really tired but I'll probably be back tomorrow.

As hes about to end the live you see the background and it looks almost exactly like the view that you see. You think it's just a coincidence and you ignore it. You get changed into a long black ovo hoodie and some white shorts. Just then you hear a knock at the door. You answer it and Duke is at your door.

Duke: hey Im duke I just moved here two days ago. I wanted to say welcome to the building.

Y/N: hey I'm Y/n uhm would you like to go to starbucks with me tomorrow at 1:00pm.

Duke: yeah sure. I'll give you my number so you can text me ******

Dukes POV
*omg shes so cute. I hope she doesnt know about my willywonka tiktok account that would be so awkward*

Y/n: okay thanks I will text you. I'm gonna go to bed now it's been a long day.

Duke: omg yeah sorry. I'll see you tomorrow.

A/n: okay I'm gonna leave it here for now becase it's at 437 words but I hope you are enjoying this fanfiction so far.