Chapter 9

Things you need to know

Duke -Duke
Y/n- your name
A/n- authors note

A/n: some of you already know what parts of this chapter have in. So I'm just gonna get right into it. Anywayssss this chapter will be 1000 + words. I think that is all I need to say, you should all know how it goes by now.

Duke: wow that was so hot the way she winked

Y/n: excuse me what? Did you just say it was hot?!?!

Duke: fuck I didnt mean to say that out loud I'm sorry I uhm...

I have just completely embarrassed my self. What is she gonna think now.

Y/n: it's okay though becase I still think your very hottt.

I watch him as he stares at me not knowing what to say or do.

Duke: you do? Do you want some of this.

I take of my shirt and put on my willywonka coat. I stare at her as she stands there with her mouth wide open.

Uhm Y/n my eyes are up here

Y/n:

Oh my god he noticed I was looking at his abs and something slightly below that. 😏

Oh uhm yeah. Sorry it's just that- never mind actually. Carry on with what you were doing.

Duke: like I was saying do you want some of this?

I stand there in only my willywonka coat and my black Jean's. I take off the belt and walk toward y/n.

Y/n POV

Oh my god Duke is walking towards me, he has the famous belt in his hands.

Eeeee

I accidentally let out a little squeal of delight and excitement.

Duke: squealing for me already are we.

I am now right in front of Y/n our faces are just centimetres apart. I wanted to tease her but I just cant shes too beautiful. I wanted to take her right there and then, but I must learn to control my self. I stare her deep in the eyes and push her back toward the counter.

Y/n:

He pushes me toward the counter, I wrap my legs around his wait and he picks me up nad puts me onto the counter. I stare at his gorgeous face, paying attention to every detail and every little crease he has in his face. He runs his hands along my thighs, I get chills when he does that. He pushes me back and climbs on top of me, he sets the belt down.

Duke: are you sure you still want this? I can be VERY rough when I want to be.

Y/n: Yes I want it. Give it to me right here right now.

I hear keys rattle in the door, it's only me who lives here, who could that possibly be. I sit up and lean into Duke,

Duke: it's okay it's probably some stranger forgetting there room number.