Chapter 10

Things you need to know
Y/n- your name
Duke - Duke
James- Y/n's brother
Kes - Dukes older sister
Brena - Dukes younger sister
Stef -  Dukes mam (mom)
A/n - authors note

A/n: enjoy that little video clip I put 😏. So i didnt exactly get alot of results on whether or not Y/n's brother should  get arrested. So you will find out in this chapter what happens to him. Lmaoo CEO of anywayssss is back 🤣 anywayssss let's get on with the chapter.

Y/n: Duke?

Duke: yeah?

Y/n: uhm i think that's the first time you have ever told me you love me. And I mean I'm not complaining becase i would love to hear you say it again. 😉

Duke: okay then I love you. You mean teh world to me. Everytime I see you, you light up my world, without you I will have no world becase you are and always will be my world. I will love you for ever.

Y/n: oh my god Duke stop your going to make me cry. I love you to, I just had no idea what I really meant to you. But the truth is I'm a very complicated person, there is still so much more you dont know about me.

Duke: oh really and what do I not know.

Y/n is still on the floor so I lean in close to her and pick her up bridal style. I place her ever so gently on the bed, her brother is still screaming at the door, he hasn't stopped for the past 10 minutes.

Y/n: well there are some good and some bad things you dont know and there is also some very let's say sexual stuff.

Duke: Oooo do tell do tell. I want to know about the last one. Come on you can tell me, we are boyfriend and girlfriend now so you can tell em anything.

Y/n: okay fine but promise you wont make fun of me.

I hear the front door and it sounds as if it's getting broken. Im trying so hard not to panic but I'm pretty sure James...

(a/n i dont know if we named Y/n's brother or not so we are just gonna call him James)

Y/n:

... is trying to break in. I dive off the bed and tuck my self into a little ball in the corner of my room. I can feel the flash back starting up so i warn Duke

Duke please stay away. I'm having flash backs and if they happen I may end up hurting you and I dont want to do that. I'm so sorry Duke, I love you.

Duke: hey Y/n it's okay I know you would never hurt me on purpose.

The door wont hold for much longer. I hope the police get here soon. Y/n wont be able to handle this. Oh god please dont let him break in. I hear the door break. Y/n looks terrified her mascara is running down her face from all the tears shes shes.

I will be back. Okay? I promise.

I leave the room and shut the door behind me as quiet as I can.