Chapter 2

Things you need to know
Y/n =your name
Duke = Duke
Bsf/n =bestfriends name
*...* =thoughts/ text messages
A/n =authors note

A/n: this is picking right from where we last left off

You close the door as you say goodbye to Duke. *oh my god did that really just happen am I really going to starbucks with Duke.*

Dukes pov
*Oh my god. Y/n is so pretty. I think I'm in love already.* I get back to my room which is only two doors away from Y/n and I take off my hoodie leaving me in only my grey joggers. I lie on my mattress wide awake not being able to sleep. 1:00 AM rolls around and I finaly fall asleep.

Back to Y/n Pov
It's almost 1:30 AM and i still cant sleep all i can think about is Duke and how much I want to kiss him. I have never been so in love with someoen i just met. I fall asleep having a very ✨wild✨ dream about Duke. I wake up and it's only 10:15 AM. I decide to get a shower and put on some light  makeup with a cute black dress and a denim jacket with my white airforce ones. By the time I have done all that it's only 11:30 Am so i go and make my self some pancakes with syrup drizzled on top them. I sit down on my bed and put on charlie and the chocolate factory on Netflix.

Dukes pov
I wake up and realise its only 10:30 AM I still have 2 and a half hours before me and Y/n meet up at starbucks. I take a shower and unpack more boxes it's now 12:00 AM I decide to scroll though tiktok when suddenly I hear a *buzz* coming from my phone I check and it's from Y/n.

Y/n
*hey its me Y/n your neighbor. I was wondering if you wanted to head to starbucks now. Only if your ready of course *

Duke
I text back almost immediately
*yes of course we can I'm ready now should I meet you at starbucks or at your apartment door?*
I get a reply

Y/n
*You can meet me at my apartment since i dont really know where starbucks is aha.

Duke
*okay I'm omw be there in 2 minutes.*

Y/n pov
I read his text message and I grab my small black purse, my keys and my phone off the counter. I open the door and there he is

Duke:
Omg Y/n you scared me

Y/n:
Haha sorry.
You look at his lips and think about how soft they look and your brought back to reality when duke starts talking again.

Duke:
"What are you looking at."
I wink at her knowing exactly what she was looking at.

Y/N: "Oh uhm."
I laugh and start to blush at the fact he noticed I was staring at him.

Duke:
Haha. So are we gonna go to starbucks or are you just gonna stand there and stare at me all day.

Y/n
"Oh uhm I wasnt staring at you."
I start to blush again. I turn around and lock my apartment door and we start walking to Dukes car. He opens the door for me as I get in.

Dukes pov
I open the door for Y/n she blushes again. She seems to blush alot when I do or say anything. I get into the drivers side and when we get out onto the main road I put my hand on Y/n's leg and out of the corner of my eye i see her blush as she stares at me.

Y/n pov
He put his hand on my leg and I glance at him and start blushing. I dont ever want him to take his hand away. We arive at the drive through.

Duke: can I have a pumkin spice latte please. In a medium size

Y/n can I get a pumpkin spice latte in a small size please.

A/n: its 1:00AM for me when I'm writing this and I'm really tired so I'm sorry if this doesnt make sense but chapter 3 will be written tomorrow and maybe even published tomorrow. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter was longer then the last one this chapter is 744 words.