Chapter 8

Things you need to know
Y/n = your name
bsf/n = best friends name
Duke = Duke
A/n = authors note

A/n: okay so I'm not sure when I will next upload but I'm trying my best to upload ever 2-3 days. Anywaysss lets get on with the chapter. P.s thank you so much for 301 followers on tiktok 🥺🥰

Duke: hey its okay theres no need for yo to say sorry. I ts me who needs to appologise,i should have know you were going to feel this way. I was not even planning on having sex with you last night. Im so sorry. You dont have to forgive me, i understand if you want to leave and never see me again.

i was going to say something else but Y/n interupted me.

Y/n: I accept your apology but what do you mean by you should have known. Also i would just ike to say im not leaving just yet. I dont have any of my stuff and i dont want to leave, i want to stay here with you, that is if you will let
Me stay.

Duke: of course I'm going to let you stay. I would not want you to be left alone. Why dont we go together and sort out your apartment. I can help you unpack.

*time skip*

A/n: I was to lazy to write what happened but basically they went to Y/n house and they unpacked a few boxes.

Y/n pov

I go and sit on the mattress, Duke sits down next to me with a can of coke in his hand. we just sit and stare at each other. It's kind of awkward but I like it. He has such beautiful hazel eyes. Suddenly I found my self leaning in towards him, my lips started touching his, he was just about to take off my jumper when he spills his coke all over me. I burst out laughing

Duke: oh my god Y/n I'm so sorry. Wait why are you laughing.

I begin to laugh too even just looking at her is enough to make any man smile shes the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. If I could be with her every second of every day then I would, but unfortunately I still have to work and I still have to make content on tiktok and youtube. If I dont post for one day then I just know theres going to be a million conspiracy theories about me and why I'm not posting. I'm just not in the mood to post anything on tiktok today. I jsut want to hang out with Y/n I want to take her somewhere special. My thoughts were interrupted by Y/n once again.

Y/n: so uhm where were we before I uhm... yeah.

Duke:

Shes so cute when shes embarrased 🥺🥺

Yeah I dont really remember. I think we were taking a break from unpacking your boxes. But I gotta say you do look so cute when your embarrased. Your like a cute little puppy or a cute little kitten.

Y/n starts laughing at the fact I jsut called her a cute little puppy.

Y/n: really? I hate the fact that when in embarrassed my face goes all red and I look like a tomato.