chapter 5

Things you need to know
Y/n = your name
Bsf/n = best friends name
Duke = duke
a/n = authors note

A/n: lmaoo this chapter was so awkward to write I dont know how whoever wrote 'spying on Duke' (great fanfic by the way) can write that without feeling awkward. The author of spying on Duke updated it a few days ago. Anywaysss since so many of you were messaging me on instagram, snapchat ect i have decided to go ahead with the chapters being longer, if for any reason they are going to be shorter then usual i will always explain why at the start or at the end why they are short. Any way enough procrastinating i need to start the chapter.

Y/n: hey duke. uhm thank you for doing this for me. i really appriciate it

Duke: aw its no problem i would do anything to help someone out when they need it. i'll be back in two minutes im gonna get you a hoodie and some boxers you can use as shorts.

Y/n: okay thanks.

less then a minute later duke comes back.

Duke: here's some clothes for you, the bathroom is just the first room to your left.

Y/n: thank you

i head into the bathroom to get changed. when i put on his hoodie it smells just like him.the boxers were a little to big so i tied them with a hair bobble that was on my wrist. i walk out of the bathroom and go back to where Duke was standing.

Duke: wow uhm.

i clear my throat.

Here let me show you to the bedroom. Please make your self comfortable. Can I get you anything to eat? Do you want a drink?

Y/n: can I have a drink. Do you have any coke?

he shows me to the bedroom I sit on the bed and he leaves the room. He comes back rather quickly with 2 cans of coke. One for him and one for me. He puts his on the floor next to the mattress and hands me mine. As he does this his hand slowly brushes mine. I start to get butterflies.

Duke: I'll be back in about 5 minutes I'm gonna go and make my self a sandwich. Do you want one?

Y/n: no thank you. You have done enough for me already.

He leaves the room. It's just me and my thoughts left alone together again. As much as I try and block out all the negative thoughts I jusy know that there taking over and i cant stop it. It's like when I'm with Duke all those thoughts disappear. Its like the whole world just vanishes and it's only me and him. The thoughts are slowly creeping back in to my mind. I sit and wait for Duke to come back trying to ignore all the thoughts that are there. I was so close to giving in when Duke walked back in the room.

Duke: hey, are you okay? you look really distressed.

Y/n: yeah I'm okay now that your here.

I take a sip of my drink and put it down on the bedside table, I lay down and Duke lays next to me. Of course he has no shirt on. I giggle to my self as I lay my head on his chest. He pulls me in close to him, as we fall asleep he hugs me and kisses my head.

Dukes pov:
I wake up and check the time. It's 3:00 PM. We have been asleep for an hour. I look over and Y/n is still sleeping peacefully. I try to go back to sleep when suddenly Y/n wakes up and starts stroking my abs. Quite clearly not realising I'm awake. I close my eyes and go along with it. It feels quite nice.