oc info

Name:Madison Atama
Race:American
Gender:Female
Looks: long brown hair that reaches to her mid thigh,Brown cat like eyes,34J cups.

Likes:Bananas, Music, strawberries, milk,butterflies,yellow,stars,deers,cherry blossoms,video games,sweets, and shounen jump.

Dislikes: Tall people, cocky people,tiny hairs,bugs, and flirts

Height:5'6
Motto: Just because you're garbage doesn't mean you can't do anything. It's called a garbage can, Not a garbage cannot.

Middle school:Kitagawa Daiichi

Age:15
Birthday:October 25th

Description: Lazy,Nice,blunt,oblivious, intelligent, Aphletic, agile, observant, quiet.

Insecurities:
●She doesnt like how much she resembles a cat
●She takes 3 showers everyday because she hates the thought of bugs on her.

Family:
2 brother's
1 sister

Sexual:Asexual
--
Name:Kaitlyn Atama
Race:American
Gender:Female
Looks:Dark green and black dyed hair that reaches her lower back, light blue eyes, freckles, 34B cups.

Likes:Anything goth,fishnets, plad skirts,black hoodies,hello kitty, and sailor moon.
Dislikes:Buzz kills,wimps,teacher pets, weird noises, and bugs.

Height:5'4

Middle school:Kitagawa Daiichi

Age:15
Birthday:July 4th

Description:Silly,teasing,Dirty minded,Savage, chill, and childish.

Insecurities:
●She thinks her eyes are too bright
●She hates how short she is
●Her chest size

Family:
2 brothers
1 sister

Sexual:Bisexual
--
Name:Blaze Atama
Race:American
Gender:Male
Looks:Scarlett red hair that is usually a mess and goes to his upper kneck, sharp brown eyes,Wears a mask, and has a 6 pack.

Likes:The ocean,wolves,anime,his body pillows, Black,snakes, and cactuses.
Dislikes:Bully's, cocky people, and angry people.

Height:6'4 (6'3 in chapter 1)

Highschool:Karusano high

Age:16
Birthday:October 30th

Description:Quite,Intimidating,Calm,smart,rhetorical, and athletic.

Insecurities:
●His eyes, He thinks that they scare people
●He hates his sharp teeth,They make him feel like a animal.

Family:
1 brother
2 sisters

Sexual:Pansexual
--
Name:Luka Atama
Race:American
Gender:Male
Looks:Dyed white hair that reaches his mid kneck, Round big blue eyes, and pink cheeks.

Likes:Polar bears, Lilo and stitch, Bread,Milk, Sweets, penguins, White, the ocean, and blue.
Dislikes:Scary movies

Height:4'7
Age:9
Birthday:November 11th

Description:Sweet,cute,adorable,Oblivious,cheeky, playful,and childish

Insecurities:
●He likes his hair but is scared people will make fun of it.
Family:
2 sisters
1 brother

---
Okay so, this gave me soooo many ideas.

Also in the first chapter Madison and Kaitlyn are going to be first years in middle school.

Blaze is going to be a second year, and Luka is going to be 6 years old.

And I'm going to be honest, I got my inspiration for these characters by anime characters from Mha/Bnha and The promised neverland.