6)Strawberry Cow

"So you fail down the stairs on your way to class?" The doctor asked looking at Madison as she layed in the Hospital bed.

"Yeah" Madison said and nodded, The doctor sighed and left the room.

'But that doesn't make sense, Why was she going down the stairs when we were already on the floor our last class was on...UNLESS She lied! Look at me! I'm so smart! I'm getting myself a cookie later! Good job me! Your so smart!' Kaitlyn nodded while smiling at her thoughts.

"What's with that look on your face?" Madison asked, "Huh! What! Nothing!" Kaitlyn panicked.

"Your weird" Madison said and looked away, The Doctor walked into the room and sighed.

'What a downer' Kaitlyn thought, "Sadly you took quite the fall, Your leg isnt gonna heal properly intell 11 months. Your back has a few bruises but those will go away in a week or two. You won't be able to play any sports,Do you play any by chance?" The doctor asked flipping threw his clipboard.

"Volleyball" Madison said and looked down, "Sorry to hear that" The doctor said and shook his head.

Kaitlyn's eyes wondered around the room intell they landed on the doctor's coat.

There were pins from restaurants and other places but one caught her eye.

It was a rainbow pin with a big red X. Kaitlyn blinked before many ideas hatched into her head.

"Your Aunt will be picking you up"The doctor said looking at the both of the girls.

All of a sudden Kaitlyn's pocket vibrated, "Sorry it's my Girlfriend" Kaitlyn lied and walked out of the room.

"Hey Blaze" Kaitlyn said, "Did Aunt Mina pick you guys up?" He asked.

"Nah, Ooh! Guess what?!" He almost yelled, "What?" He asked. "Madison's doctor is homophobic!" Kaitlyn laughed.

"What did you do?" Blaze asked scared for Madison's leg. "When you called I told him it was my girlfriend." Kaitlyn held back her laugh

"I-" Blaze said before Kaitlyn hung up and walked into the room.

Madison was sitting on the side of her hospital bed and reaching for her crutches.

"Your aunt is downstairs" The doctor said without looking at Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn walked over to Madison and handed her the crutches.

"C'mon One legged Madison" Kaitlyn laughed, Madison looked at her sister making that face that says 'That's not funny'.

Kaitlyn and Madison left the hospital with their Aunt Mina.

----
This surved no purpose and was very short.

I haven't really had any inspiration or ideas lately.

Also,Happy early birthday to Madison! Tomorrow's her birthday!

I might do a special even though Im not getting any reads.