1)Madison and Kaitlyn's first day

Comments are very much appreciated.

~{A tiny ripple in a stormy ocean}~

The 2 sisters walked into the middle school know as Kitagawa Daiichi.

Madison fiddled with the buttons on her uniform as she hung her head.

"What's their deal?" Kaitlyn asked and looked over at mob of girls.

"I dont wanna know.." Madison mumbled.

The two looked around at the taller people.

'Their so tall..' Kaitlyn thought

They walked into their first class, and sat beside eachother to the side of the classroom.

"Did you see Oikawa this morning?! He looked so cute!" A girl infront of the sisters squealed.

"He got even cuter over the break!" Her friend joined.

Kaitlyn looked at Madison questionably before looking at the girls infront of them.

She leaned over her desk and tapped one of the girls shoulders.

"Who the hell is Oikawa?" She asked, The two girls looked at her in shock.

"Is that some kind of cow? Or-" Kaitlyn questioned

"It's a lastname Kaitlyn, Meaning a stream,river, or three-stroke river radical." Madison interrupted in a bored tone.

"Oikawa isn't a cow! Or one of those dumb river things you said!" The first girl spat.

"He's the hottest and most coolest guy in school!" The 2nd one almost shouted.

"Who even are you?!" The 1st girl asked

"We are first year's Madison and Kaitlyn Atama. It's nice to meet you, I hope we can become friends. I can be an allay to you, I couldn't help but notice the many papers sticking out of your bags. You seem to not be good at school, I could help you with that and even tell you the meaning to words." Madison said and stook her hand out.

The two girls looked at it discussed before slapping it away.

"We would never be friends with someone like you! Your a weirdo! A freak!"The first girl said.

"Atama?! Your that second years sisters aren't you?! That makes sence! No wonder your such weirdos!" The second said standing and pointing her finger.

"Oikawa would never like someone like you two! Your creeps! Who looks into someone's bags! Weirdos!" The second spat.

They stared at the two sisters, Madison looked down at her hand they slapped before getting out some hand sanitizer.

"Hey" Madison said quietly, they looked at her, Madison's face was covered in discuss and seriousness.

"Talk or Look at me or my family again, Then I won't hesitate to find this Oikawa boy and embarrass both of your asses infront of him." Madison said with a bored expression.

She finished up cleaning her hand with sanitizer and looked up at them.

"Understand?" She asked, The two were a little shooken up by her.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"
"You really think we would believe you?!" They each yelled at her.

Madison stood up and looked down at them, She was at least 3 inches taller then them.

"Do you wanna test your luck?" She asked and tilted her head.

The two shook a little before walking away and sitting somewhere else.

Madison watched them walk away then sat down.

"That was fucking awesome" Kaitlyn smiled with stars in her eyes.

Madison blushed in embarrassment, "That was out of character of me, I guess I was mad they made fun of you and Blaze." Madison said

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about what happened." Kaitlyn said

The bell rang and a pair of eyes looked away from what just unraveled right infront of him.

He looked down at his empty milk carton and tucked it away.

°~{Time skip to after class}~°
The two girls that had been insulting the sisters walked out of class and began to look for Oikawa.

"Oikawa-San!" They said once they found him.

"Hey girls! Slow down" He smiled, The two girls had tears at the brim of their eyes.

"T-two girls t-they bullied us! They even called you a cow!" The first girl cried

Oikawa's eyes widened, "Maybe I'll talk to them, What's their names?" He asked gently

The two girls blushed madly, "Madison and Kaitlyn A-atama!" They said

"Oh, so their Blaze-chan sisters. I'll have to talk to him" Oikawa smiled and walked away

The two girls swooned and watched his retreating figure.

As soon as he turned the corner he bent over and held his stomach.

"Blaze-chan can be scary.." He mumbled.

"Kawa, Tomorrow is my sister's first day, If you even touch them then you'll have hell to pay"

Blaze's words rang in Oikawa's head, "But there is no way I can turn away from bullies" He mumbled

He gulped his fear down and stood up, He slowly walked to his next class.

-----<After school>
Madison and Kaitlyn walked around the school intell they found the gym Blaze said his team practice's in.

Madison slowly looked in before opening the door fully. The two girls entered and watched as they practiced.

When Blaze finally noticed their presence he walked over to them.

"Why are you two here?" He asked, "We came to ask you what time you plan on picking up Luka" Kaitlyn said and put an arm around Madison.

Madison stared off into nothingness, She looked at her phone, checking the time.

"After practice" Blaze said as the two ignored Madison's movements.

"I'll just pick him up on the way home" Kaitlyn said

Meanwhile Madison had snuck away and went to the girls volleyball tryouts.

She looked at the 2 doors infront of her before opening them

She closed her eyes and smiled, She walked in and sat with the other girls.

"Okay girls time to show us what you've got!" The couch,manager, and captain stood infront of the girls trying out.

----
"We are going to test you on spikes,blocks,serves, and retrieves!"

---(After tryouts)
"Okay, Atama I want to talk to you next" The Couch said and gestured her over to the 3.

Madison stood up and took a deep breath in.

She walked over and they all looked down at her.

"You made the cut" The couch said, Madison's eyes widened and the edge of her mouth tugged upwards a little.

"You jump high, Your spikes are crazy accurate, not to mention your titanium blocks!" The Captain smiled

"Th-Thank you!" Madison bowed and tears almost threatened to come out.

"Come to this gym tomorrow after school,we will be waiting." The manager said.

----(Back to when Madison left)
"You sure your gonna pick up Luka? Because it seems you can't even keep track of Madison" Blaze smirked down at Kaitlyn.

"Wait- What!" She yelled and looked around for Madison.

"Dame it! We should have brought the leash!" Kaitlyn said defeated with her hands on her face.