3)Lost

One year later
Madison smiled as she walked out of the gym, 'I really made it' She thought.

She reached into her bag and pulled out her Nintendo switch and began to play Animal Crossing.
--

"Hmm?" She asked and looked up, She looked left and right sighed.

"Oh, I'm lost.." She mumbled and tucked away her Nintendo.

She gripped her straps on her backpack and began to walk around.

"I really am Lost...." She said and looked down at her phone screen.

"I've really been lost for 4 hours?" She asked and looked up at the stars.

She smiled a little before standing up, "I hope I find out where I even am, I'd like to come here more often. The scenery here is gorgeous" She said and stood up.

Her stomach grumbled causing her to blush a little. She walked into a corner store and looked around.

"The latest issue of Shounen jump came out?" She asked and looked at the new issue.

"The cover looks awesome as always" She smiled and picked one up.

"Might as well get one!" A new voice said, Madison shrugged and tucked it under her arm.

She turned her head and looked up to see a slim boy with wild red hair, and big half lidded red eyes.

"You like shounen jump?" She asked, "Yeah!" He smiled cutely.

"I am called Atama Madison, Call me Madison." Madison said and stook her hand out.

"Nice to meet ya! I'm going to call you Koneko! I'm Tendou Satori!" He smiled and shook her hand.

"I've never seen you around" He said, "Well I haven't been this lost before" She shrugged

He laughed and bent down to her height, "So you've been lost before?" He asked and waved a finger infront of their faces.

"Yeah,But this time I can't find my way home" She said and began to walk to another isle.

"My, my, Your a pretty clumsy girl" He said and followed her

"Guess you can say that.." She said, He put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair.

"So your cute and clumsy!" He laughed, "I better get some food while I'm here, Its going to be a long walk. And I'll get some pocky for Kaitlyn,Blaze,and Luka as an apology for worrying them." Madison said walking down an isle of sweets.

"Hmm? And who may they be?" Tendou asked curiously making a cat like face.

"Kaitlyn is my sister, She is older then me by a couple months. Blaze is a year older then me, and Luka is our smallest sibling. He's in the second grade." Madison said in her monotone voice while grabbing some pocky off the shelf, standing on the tips of her feet do to her height.

"Small little Koneko has to stand on her tip toes? How cute!" He said and squished her face together.

"Do you think they sell maps here?" She asked, He let go of her face and put one hand on his hip and the other on his chin.

"Hmmm, That is if people still use them..." He said

"Oh...Your funny, you know that?" Madison asked

"No, not a lot of people tell me that" He said and got close to her and looked down.

"How about I help you find your way home?" He asked

She looked up at him with her normal expressionless face, "The company would be comforting, I usually walk home alone when I'm lost. So yeah,I wouldn't mind." She said