2)Blazes day back

Blaze woke up from his deep slumber by an alarm noise.

He groaned and threw the closets thing to him at the alarm clock.

As the noise continued he groggily opened his eyes and sawl his little brother standing beside his bed.

"Stawp" Blaze said as Luka continued to make an alarm sound with his mouth.

"I said..." Blaze mumbled and reached for his pillow.

"STOP" He laughed with his brother, He had shubbed his pillow onto Luka's face and fail onto the ground.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL?!" Kaitlyn's voice yelled

"Gomen Kai-chan!" Luka yelled. "Shut up Kaitlyn!" Blaze yelled

••••••○○○
Blaze waved goodbye to Luka before he ran off to his first day of 1st grade.

Blaze walked over to his bike and began his journey to his school.

-----
"I missed first period? I gatta work on my timing" Blaze mumbled walking threw the door.

He raised an eyebrow at the sight of his upperclassman Slowly walking.

"Kawa what the hell is wrong?" Blaze asked slowly walking to him.

"Iwaizumi beat the shit out of you?" He asked and put his hands behind his head.

Oikawa slowly turned his head and jumped back. "B-Blaze-chan!!" He yelped

"Is something wrong?" Blaze asked and let his arms fall.

"N-Nothing!" Oikawa stuttered, Blaze stared at him suspiciously.

"Okay then, I'll see you at practice.." Blaze said suspiciously and walked away.

Oikawa bent back over and walked to class like a zombie.

--
"Herd Blaze has sister's in the lower classes" A kid whispered to his friends

"Sure does, There pretty cute. But they scared some girls, Their just as freaky as their brother.." One of his friends said

"One of them have Green and Black hair! Like a witch!" Another friend joined in

"And I heard the other sister is like some protectionist! Like a robot!" The fourth friend snickered

"He fella's" Blaze said and suddenly popped up behind their little circle.

"So you guys know about my sisters?" He asked looking down at them.

"Y-yeah.." One stuttered, "They got in a fight with 2 girls!" They other suddenly yelled embarrassed

"Did they win?" He asked, "Well of course they did! Their your sister's! And your a monster! And so are they!" One shouted.

"Their what?.." Blaze muttered, The one that shouted put a hand on his mouth and stared at Blaze in fear.

Blaze just shubbed his hands in his pockets and walked away.

"We don't even know you, And you will never know us. So don't talk shit about us." Blaze mumbled with his head hung.

'These words mean nothing, And they mean nothing. It's never something new, just the same bullshit' Blaze thought

-----
Blaze walked into the locker room and pulled his school uniform off.

The other boys stared at Blaze and his development over the break.

----
Blaze hit the ball at the fake block, as he landed to the ground he turned his head to the door to see his sister's.

He walked over and looked down at them, "Why are you two here?" Blaze asked them

"We came to ask you what time you plan on picking up Luka" Kaitlyn stated and put an arm around Madison who was doing her own thing.

"After practice" Blaze said back and yawned, "I'll just pick him up on the way home" Kaitlyn said

"No,I can pick him up, It will be okay. Besides he can be a hand full" Blaze said

"Yeah But I can handle him" Kaitlyn crossed her arms.

"You sure your gonna pick up Luka? Because it seems you can't even keep track of Madison" Blaze smirked

"Wait- What!" She yelled and looked around.

"Dame it! We should have brought the leash!" She said said defeated and her hands on her face

"Is something wrong?"Iwaizumi asked Blaze walking up to the two.

"Not really, We lost a cat though" Blaze answered

"A cat?.." Iwaizumi sweat dropped, Kaitlyn looked up at him and nodded.

"Basically" Kaitlyn said, "Atama Kaitlyn, Call me Kaitlyn so I don't get confused with my brothers or sister" She said and stook out her hand

"Iwaizumi Hajime" He said and shook her hand.