Sneaking into life

Mew Suppasit, 25 year old owns his own company

Mew Suppasit, 25 year old owns his own company. Who is not only a rich CEO but very sweet, soft and man of few words. All throughout his life he lived as per his mother. She separated from his father when he was just 7 years old. Getting complete custody of mew not allowing his father to meet him ever. He obliged to whatever she said as an ideal son because he owed her. Working hard he made his own identity away from his mother's shadow while he graduated and even post graduated with honors. Just to forget his loneliness he dipped himself first in studies, then in work and now finally into drinks. He isn't an alcoholic but drank every night so that he could sleep. Mew never crossed his limits with drink when in business parties.

A year back at one such night in a party while his best friend P'boat left with his wife p'Yatch to hit the dance floor leaving seat beside him empty. He slumped on the sofa sipping on his drink alone in a dark corner away from the chaos separated by a glass.

The party was held in best lounge where only aristrocrat kids were welcome. This surely was a super expensive affair as it was Kanawuts not a single businessman missed it. It was on occasion of Mr. kanawuts young kids birthday who turned 20. Mew had not met the birthday boy as he arrived late. P yatch and p boat were invited by the kids mother as they had met in hospital. Gifts and bouquets were just not allowed inside. It was all to be placed in a room at the entrance. Nothing to do his eyes wandered around falling on another young boy who twinned in similar colour clothes with him. The boy was full of life, cheerful and swaying like a delicate flower along with the music. While mew's eyes were just devoid of emotions the boys eyes sparkled with excitement. Grooving to the music his perfect curvature got mew gulp his own saliva. He did a bodywave with his lip pursing under his teeth while singing on the mike his friends and all people around cheered for him. His open V red shirt with loose pants gave view to his lean body. Everytime he blew air to remove the curls that settled on his forehead made him look like a cute baby.

Being tired the boy came and dropped besides mew

Being tired the boy came and dropped besides mew. Mew turned his head just staring lovingly at the cute soul besides. He was fair, his lips were glossy red as lush sweet raspberry. His red cheeks shone in that little light while his chest dipped as he breathed heavily. He was drunk moving his head about he didn't find comfort so finally he leaned on mew's shoulder while the later went stiff in his seat as his heart was about to jump out.