Play of fate

Rollercoaster ride of emotions..I just felt so lost while writing this tears didn't stop while hands just typed... I hope you all like it.. love you tons TayyabahShurjeel your words really made me super happy.... I wrote the longest chapter with 10,000 words...

----______________---------__________---------___________----

Last chapter: Tharn and kana's happy moments... Tharn telling kana about his past... Their intimacy... Tharns call to kana's mom...Gulf knowing about tharn's marriage to his cousin sister rain....

----++++++----------+----++----------------+------------++++

Gulf was in despair his fragile heart was feeling the harshest pain ever. He forgot everything while running along the water. He fell many times but made sure to keep running. His mind was blank, body wet, breath unsturdy, feet heavy. Finally he reached the destination he intended to be at.

That fragile kid was like a baby searching for mother's solace to assure him everything's gonna be fine. A hug is all it need to make sure this is going to end soon.

He knocked on the door with all the left strength. Tharn with a smile opened the door to embrace his kana. This day was going to be special he will tell everything to kana and propose him. He was getting everything set secretly.

On raising his watery blury eyes kana saw tharn standing infront of him looking at him intently. Unable to hold himself he fell on tharn unconcious. Tharn was unable to decipher the situation. Mind running in all direction of possibility knowing the danger lurking around the kana.

Has someone tried to harm him?

Did he know the truth about the secrets he was hiding?

He shook the kid and kept taking his name but there wasn't any response.

Baby kana, baby... What the hell?

The servant had made the way behind kana which tharn saw. He smirked looking at the kid who had fallen unconcious thinking his work was successful.

"Dare you come near him" tharn spat in anger...

"My work is done sir, servant said with a mocking smile and left the place. Tharn would have beaten the shit out of him but his priority was kana.

Tharn carried his baby inside allowing his body on surface of cold bed. Then splashing some water he got him to consciousness.

Getting up kana hugged him with all his might it caught tharn off-guard.

Please don't leave me.... I love you... I know you were to marry rain and she loves you a lot from university days. I never wanted to snatch you but now i love you and can't live without you. We have spent very less time but this is the best time of my life. I won't be alive if you are not in my life.

Shhhshhhs shhh sshh kana calm down... Tharn said making circles on his back. Kana was talking drowsily as if he was still sedated with events stress. I am here not going anywhere sleep for sometime then we will talk. Calming his baby he made him sleep in his arms cuddling on to him. Kana's head was on tharns chest legs tangled into his leg, palms clutching on to his shirt tight.

That's when the ipad caught tharn's sight he remembered it was in kana's hand. Grabbing it gently without disturbing kana he lowered the volume and played the message clip on it. His lips pursed in anger but he kept calm. His anxiety would effect kana and he didn't want kana to be more scared then he was now.

From first day Tharn was skeptical about this place he had observed activities of the servant fishy. He had seen cctv cameras the day they came to the bungalow. Not to make it obvious he had disabled one in gulf's and his room rest he left. There were network jammers around the house only reason his satellite phone won't work there. His uncle knew kana very well, therefore he had planned smartly. Kana would listen and follow everything that his uncle said without thinking twice. So, when he said there won't be any network he didn't even try to find after coming here. This ipad message had got his doubt clear uncle thara was upto something big.